Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Arthur put the paper down. He drew out his wand and pointed it at the cat. He fired a spell at the cat and it blasted on the wall. Nothing happened except the fact that the cat might have been hurt. He put the wand back into his suit. ''Well, that is taken care of. We are safe'', he said calmly returning to his paper.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Gwynn cringed as the cat yowled, fleeing up the stairs. She rounded on Arthur, "What was that for?! I could've told you that he wasn't an animagus, or a spy or anything of the sort! I had those spells performed as soon as I got him! You hurt Lucifer." Her gray eyes flashed with anger, and she gripped her book tighter, her body tensed with fury. She couldn't stand cruelty to animals. "Well thanks for everything." Her tone was forced, and anger made her voice quiver. "Goodnight." She turned and fled upstairs, not leaving enough time for either of them to get a word in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:37 pm

''As if it would have the same strength if I had asked. Strange little critter'', he exclaimed and returned to his newspaper.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Lillian walked into the common room almost skipping,She knew there was a lot of people she still had to meet and greet so she was pretty relaxed by now. "Hi strangers!" she said on loud after sitting in the arm chair and noticing she wasn't alone in the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Arthur flinched. He put the newspaper down. ''Blast it woman! I know you are new here and still finding your feet but do not go around scaring everyone. My name is Arthur S. Poe and I am on the 7th year'', he introduced himself.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Neve strolled into the Gryffindor common room just in time to hear the first year's greeting and Poe's reply. She put on a dazzling smile and said to the first year 'Hey there. I'm Neve. And you are?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Lillian stayed without a word for the warm welcome she just recieved.It took her a moment to return to her normal relaxed additude. "Why hi Arthur.I would be Lillian Wood and i am on 1st year." she said after a moment passed
She noticed another girl walking inside.Was she new? "Hi Neve i am Lillian like you probably heard." she smiled cheerfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:19 pm

'Cool.' Neve went over to a sofa and sat down, taking up all the room and putting her legs up. She was very bored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Neve flicked her wand at the door and said 'Accio strawberries.' A second later some strawberries came flying in through the door and Neve caught them neatly in one hand. She started to eat them, throwing the leaves into the fire and frequently missing accidently on purpose. She liked strawberries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Varod walked into the common room in time to hear the intros.
"Hia Lilian, I'm Varod Gilther, 5th year," he told her, sitting down in a sofa, turning so his legs were across one arm and his head on the other.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top