Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:27 am

"Hello, I'm Jacob" Jacob said to the guy that just walked in laughing at himself or something. "I'm also curious as to what you were laughing at" Jacob said, curious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Lillian entered the Gryffindor tower carrying her little owl on the shoulder.She saw there was a lot of people in here,but anyway though she was just a little bit nervous in front of strangers,she did know some of them. "Umm....Hi remember me?" she said spotting Sophia first.She remembered her from the start of term feast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 am

((Sorry it took me forever I forgot about this! Razz))

Sophia looked from James and Jacob and looked at Lillian the girl she met at the Feast. "Of course I remember you Lillian, how could I forget? Welcome to Gryffindor!"said Sophia as she gave her a soft warm smile. [color:1fa0=yellow]"So how do you like Gryffindor and Hogwarts so far?"Sophia asked her politely. Sophia always gotten along with her fellow House mates no matter what age or year they were in.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:18 am

Andrian walked into the Gryffindor Common Room, looking much better then he did before; no more eyeliner, no more cuts and best of all his skin looked slightly darker then before. All of a sudden as he walked through the door ready, excited to see all he friends again he saw Sophia in arm of another man far more younger and handsome then he was then all the excitement and happiness drowned out of him. He whimpered. "Hi," he said softly standing still on the middle of the spot he had stopped on; hoping that Sophia would notice him.

Spoiler:

OC: Sorry, I haven't RP in a while so i ain't that good.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Sophia noticed an familiar 'Hi' she haven't heard in so long so stopped dead in her tracks and froze in her spot. "A-A- Andrian?"Sophia asked in shocked looking at him couldn't believe she was seeing him after she thought she will never see him again. As she ran up to him she gave him a great big hug smiling happily. "Oh my gosh I thought I'll never see you again, I missed you so much!"said Sophia softly still hugging him tightly. As she pulled away she looked at him and smiled and held back tears. As flashbacks of that day he and Sophia have 'suppose' to have died together she gasped and shook her head.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 am

Andrian stood there frozen, but as she hugged him he snapped back and hugged her back, softly. "I-i-i miss you too. I can' believe your alive; i thought you died!" Andrian spluttered and pulled away from her, his eyes widen and his jaws clentched but he manage to force a fake smile on his face just to hide away the pain he was in. "I've cried for you all day and for what" he said softly and sadly as he looked at her beautiful brown eyes.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:29 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh she knew he probably missed so much of. "Of course I didn't die, I got turned into a vampire and went into a coma and lost my memory and had to remember who I was all over again!"said Sophia. "I thought you were dead as well, I cried for you for months maybe even a year hoping you would come back."said Sophia holding back tears. "You cried over over me all day?"Sophia asked him shocked. "Wow, you must really had thought I was dead just like I thought you were."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 am

Jacob clenched his teeth together hard and cringed. His hands went from calm into hard fists. "I have to go" Jacob said and marched his way out of the common room. He decided to go to the lake...maybe library..anywhere but here he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Andrian saw Jacob clenteched his teeth together hard and cringed. His hand curling into a fist. He took no notice of it but looked at him and pulled hims back with his arm before he could march his way out; dissapointed by his attitude but didn't put any further comment on it. "Please, don't go. We are just friends, Sophia would be needing someone shoulder to cry on and i know it can't be me," he smiled at Jacob and looked at Sophia smiling at her as well. "Don't worry I won't take her," he added just to reassure him that everything was fine.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 pm

"Not yet."Sophia thought to herself as Andrian told Jacob everything was fine even when it wasn't to her. As she looked from Jacob to Andrain she shook her head and held back tears. "I'm sorry, but I have to go."said Sophia as she gathered her mini book bag from the chair and put her Potions book in it and headed out of the Common Room without a word to them. Sophia had to be alone she couldn't be around two guys she loved it just made her confuse so she decided to go to the lake and think.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top