Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 am

Elv laughed when she heard Daniel sarcastic tone. "Nah... No hard feeling, Dan. But i think You should go to your room if peace that you want... Common room always in crowd." she said calmly with a smile.

Elv notice that there is a boy next to Daniel. "And hi to you too..." she greeted.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 pm

"Great to see you to Danny."said Sophia not looking up from her book hoping Daniel didn't think she was mad she was just studying. As Jacob walked into the room she looked up from her book and gave him a warm smile. "Jake, I'm so glad to see you again!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and stood up and gave him a hug and broke it and then looked at Daniel. " Oh, do you want a hug to Danny?"Sophia asked him laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "So good to be back, I missed this place like crazy!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 am

Jacob nodded to Daniel. "I am new, transferred actually" Jacob told Daniel. Jacob then received a big hug from Sophia, which was nice. Jacob then waved to the little girl. "Why, hello there little girl, what's your name?" Jacob asked friendly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Elv laughed as Jacob called her little girl. "Oh please... I'm 13, not a little girl anymore." she said with a cheerful tone. "I'm Elvaleryn Weasley. Nice to meet you..." she said. "And oh... since you're new here, welcome... Here is your welcome gift..." she place a plate of cookies on Jacob's hand.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 am

Sophia laughed as Elvaleryn said she wasn't a little girl anymore to Jacob, it was true she wasn't. "True your not anymore Elv, your a teenager now!"said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. "Ooh... Jake some cookies, your share with me won't you?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "No I'm just kidding, you don't have to there for you!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

Jacob felt a bit embarrased. "Sorry, of course you are, pleased to meet you Elv" Jacob grinned. Jacob looked at the cookies and smiled again. "Why, thanks" Jacob said, taking a bite. "Sorry for calling you a little girl" Jacob apologized. Jacob then took an unbitten cookie and gently put it in Sophia's hands. He then grinned and chuckled. "Like I said, my parents didn't want me to fall in the wrong crowd, I'm a gentleman, isn't that what you called me?" Jacob winked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 am

As Jacob bit a unbitten cookie in her head she laughed and smiled. " Yes I did call you a gentlemen I do remember calling you that!"said Sophia as she giggling as he winked at her. "Thankyou Jacb, that was vet sweet of you and you didn't have to give me a cookie I was just teasing you!"said Sophia as she kissed his cheek and gave him a warm smile. As she took a bite of the cookie she looked at Elv. "Wow Elv, these are really good did you make them?"Sophia asked as she swallowed. If Elv made them she would be amaze not many thirteen year old girls knew how to cook, well Sophia did but that was because her mother was a muggle.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:00 am

"They are delicious" Jacob told Elv, encouragingly. Jacob felt a bit embarrased and weird when Sophia kissed his cheek, but he enjoyed it. It was like his first kiss on his cheek . He smiled again and continued with his cookie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 am

Sophia laughed when she saw Jacob blush. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you!"said Sophia hoping that she didn't by kissing him in front of everyone. "I can't wait until Hogsmeade Weekend!"said Sophia happily knowing it wasn't that far away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 am

"No, it's fine, it's just...you're my first" Jacob said, embarrased again. He swallowed the rest of his cookie and rubbed his tummy. "Yum!" Jacob smiled. "I can't wait either" Jacob agreed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top