Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 14 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 am

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Danny asked mentioning the dtention. He still smiled at her meanting he was joking. "And yes please continue"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

Sophia nodded and cleared her throat to continue. "Well me and her became friendss after my surprie party, me and her had a long talk and she told me everything and she never haunted down me, Nikki or my family other CoL member did."said Sophia taking a deep breath. She told me the story why she joined the CoL which was because she wanted to kill the weewolf that killed her ex family."said Sophia softly. "So I told her I was sorry and me made a deal that my kind wouldn't come after her if the CoL member left us alone."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 am

"I see," Danny said nodding. "Well I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. It sucks how her family died because of a werewolf. He had never heard of the Confederecy of Light until she mentioned it and now he had at least a 70 percent accuracy of what it was about now. "So no one is doing anything about this CoL group?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Sophia shrugged when he asked if anyone was going t do anything about the Col group. " I would, but I made a agreement with Christy."said Sophia softly. "I jusst wished they didn't have this group, I mean what's so bad about us vampires and werewolves? As long as we don't hurt you don't hunt us down!"said Sophia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:05 pm

"Yeah," he said calmly still feeling irritated about this CoL group. He knew in time the group would become a threat. And he had a good feeling he'd be a part of it sooner or later. "Theres one thing I don't understand. And that's why is Shack still headmaster?" he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Melody climbed the stairs to the Seventh Floor. She had two heavy books in her arms, "The Standard Book of Spells Grade 5 and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."
Melody approched the portrait of the Fat Lady and said clearly, "Phoenix Tears." The lady smiled and nodded. "Of course," she swung open, revealing a hole. Melody glided through and entered the common room.

She came across a small group of Gryffindors and smiled briefly, before spotting a spare armchair. Melody swept over to it and sat down gracefully. She threw back her sheet of silvery hair and pulled out a roll of parchment and a quill, along with her Charms book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Danny turned his head slightly to see a new girl come in. Man he was out of touch with Gryffindor. It was amazing to say the least. "Uh hi," he said to the girl that had just arrived.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Tara walked into the comon room sitting in the furthest corner possible. Tara sat down and opened an american novel. Tara began to read but quickly closed it and let her mind wonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Danny Thompson wrote:Danny turned his head slightly to see a new girl come in. Man he was out of touch with Gryffindor. It was amazing to say the least. "Uh hi," he said to the girl that had just arrived.

Melody looked up from her homework and smiled a dazzling smile at guy who had just greeted her. "Hello," she said quite shyly.
She'd never really connected with anyone. Some girls had shunned her for reasons she did not know, others had plenty of friends already.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm

"I haven't seen you around here before," he said wondering if she could have been new or not. It seemed like new people were joining Gryffindor left and right now.It felt good since there had been nothing like this before. Yet it was hard learning their names now. "Are you new?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top