Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN) - Page 13 Empty Re: Gryffindor Common Room (OPEN)

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 am

"I know," he said softly trying to show no hostility as best as he could "it's just a lot of stuff has happened. I really don't feel like going back to the golden duo again. But if youwant me to stop worrying, then I'll stop" he said
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "No I didn't say that, I just don't want you to worry about me about the tiniest things Danny."said Sophia Sophia. "Don't worry, we won't go back to be the golden duo again, the golden trio back and it's going to stay that way!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:50 am

DAnny nodded understand what she meant. "So who you going to the Yule Ball with?" he asked with curiosity
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

Sophia shrugged when he asked who she was going to the Yule Ball with. "I don't know, probably Tim."said Sophia softly. "What about you, who are you going with?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:39 am

Danny still didn't feel right about this Tim guy and tried to shove his thoughts out of his head rapidly. "I'm going with Christabelle," he said looking at her
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 am

Sophia smiled when he said he was going with Christabelle. "With Christy huh? I did hate her but now were becoming friends now."said Sophia softly. "So when did you ask her? I f I may ask."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 am

"Oh I didn't ask her," Danny said quite frankly "she asked me out for the ball. So now I gotta go clothes shopping..." he litterally shuddered with fear as he thought of the long aisles. "And you used to hate her?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he had to go clothes shopping for the ball. "Yeah you destoryed your lasst one in the ball last year, so NO fighting or I'll give you a detention!"said Sophia half joking half seriously. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I used to hate her guts, long story I can tell if you want me to."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:47 am

Danny laughed lightly at her mentioning detention "I'm not afraid of detention," he smiled lightly at her "and sure I'd like to hear it"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 am

Sophia rolled her eyes when he laughed at her. "Oh you will be by the time I get done with you, I can very mean when it comes to troublemakers!"said Sophia seriously. As he asked for her to tell the story he nodded. "Alright I'll tell you."said Sophia softly as she took a deep breath and began. "Well it all started when they came up with a group called the CoL which is the Confederacy of Lights which were against vampires and werewovles."said Sophia taking a deep breath. "Once I found out they were taking vampires and werewolves I investigated on who was in the group and started hating them for killing vampires and werewolves, we had a battle in the forbidden forest against them but Christabelle wasn't in it but I alway hated her for she was with the leader of the CoL, then once he left she became the leader and I hated her more and more."said Sophia finishing her story. "Now you want to know how we became friends?"Sophia asked laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top