Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 18 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am

Christabelle looked up at the person but couldn't place who they were. "She's right there." she said pointing to Elv and Abbey.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 18 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:42 am

"thank you"he said. he walked over to them. "Miss.Dawn" he said "you father was a great man. from all the stories ive heard from him he sounded like a great man"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

Abbey nodded. "Thank you, that's very nice of you, but.....who are you?" she asked, puzzled. Allie had a frightened look on her face as she looked at the man. Allie was always a little bit shy about strangers, but this man in a black cloak did look a little but frightening.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Willow walked up the steps to her friend Abbey's house. She had a box of tissues, ready in her hand, for when she would need them later on at the funeral. Willow knocked on the door, hoping that if it was Abbey who answered it, she didn't look too bad. Willow hated seeing her best friend sad.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Abbey got up from the floor and went to answer the door. She saw one of her best friends, Willow Ashers, standing there. "Willow, I'm so glad you're here!" she cried, hugging her friend tightly. "Come in, I'd like you to meet some of my best friends." she said, tugging on Willow's arm so she would follow her into the sitting room.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Willow heard how she called the other people who were strangers to Willow, her best friends. She sighed, and walked in, not anticipating meeting these new people, but didn't want to be all rude on Abbey's dad's funeral. Willow always liked being Abbey's best best BEST friend.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Elv reached Allie's hand and smiled to her. "No need to be afraid, little princess... We're here to protect you..." she said whispering to her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Abbey Dawn wrote:Abbey nodded. "Thank you, that's very nice of you, but.....who are you?" she asked, puzzled. Allie had a frightened look on her face as she looked at the man. Allie was always a little bit shy about strangers, but this man in a black cloak did look a little but frightening.

"I am someone he was.....aquainted with"he said. "he seemed like a great man. It must've been hard for you when he died"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Abbey nodded. "Yes, it was painful, but I think I'm okay now." Abbey said. She loved how Christy and Elv took such great care of Allie. Abbey then remembered that Willow was still in the room. "Oh, sorry Willow, I forgot to introduce you to some of my best friends." Abbey said. "This Elvaleryn Weasley, and Christabelle Whittle." Abbey said, gesturing to each of her friends. "And this is one of my best friends, Willow Ashers." Abbey said, showing them Willow.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:34 pm

(OOC: Posting as jamie)
Jamie came up to the house, late as always. Being a seer time was always a hard concept for Jamie. Past, presant, and future always were blended, making any telling time talent non-existant. "Abbey!" she cried and ran into her friend's arms "I'm sorry about your Dad, honey" she murmered and broke apart, tears running down her face "I'm sorry I'm late"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top