Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 19 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 pm

"Hi, Willow." she said smiling to the girl. She looked curiously at the man in the hooded robes, "Is he bothering you Abbey?" she asked curiously, "I can make him leave if you want, just say the word."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 19 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Abbey shook her head. "No, it's fine!" Abbey said. "He seems nice enough. If he does anything you can make him leave, though." Abbey peered again at the man in the dark robes, wishing she knew who he was. She couldn't see him through his hood, though....
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Matt was stepping out of the house when he heard something in Abbeys mind. He continued walking. "You will find out who I am in doo time Miss.Dawn"He said. "Doo time indeed"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Abbey watched the mysterious stranger walk out the sliding glass door and sit on a folding chair. "That was really wierd." Abbey said. Wierd didn't even describe the situation that had just unfolded.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Matt was sitting there when his arm began to burn again. He ingnored it he was done with them they were after him after all. I'm done with them he thought to himself.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Jamie had a feeling about this strange man. A bad feeling. Her sight seemed to be clouded tonight. There were so many possable ending events with so many people here. She saw glimpses of a hooded "party" crasher, a dead Abbey, a dead Jamie, a fleeing hooded figure, then a glimpse of the face behind the hood, Matt Lestrange. "Abbey" she said slowley "You need to leave" the vision of a dead Abby was clearer than ever. That was the problem with seeing the future, it changed, just because you looked.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 pm

"If anyone starts to get you upset or you don't want them around you, just let me know and I'll take care of it okay Abbey?" she asked being oddly protective of her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 pm

((OoC:Actually nobody ever see's matt for now Very Happy and he's laying low for a while so No dead abbey or anyone for now!))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Abbey smiled at Christy. "I promise, if anyone starts to bother me, I'll tell you." she said. Allie stood up and threw her trash away into a trashcan sitting by one of the tables. "I'm done." she announced. "Can I go up to my room and ready, Abbey?" she asked. "Sure." Abbey said, knowing how hard all of this must be for her little sister.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

(OOC: Just one possable future.. jamie will only see your face in the vision, never in "real life". if you would rather she could have just seen the hooded man killing her)

Jamie growled at Christabelle "There will be more here than you can protect her of. The best thing Abbey can do now is leave this cursed place. I see you gone forever Abbey, just like your Dad. That is the last thing I want for you. Let me take you somewhere safe. Away from him" she glanced at the hooded man.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top