Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 10 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 am

(Okay, I'll try that. And awesome, you thought Ethan was better than your uncle! Smile )

Abbey whipped around at the voice of Matt. She gasped and tears filled her eyes instantly. Her knees gave out underneath her and she collapsed to the ground. "No." she whispered. "No, no, no!" she screamed. "Why!?" Abbey shouted filling the night with her cries. Abbey couldn't get back up now, despite the pulls and tugs of her friends. Abbey looked up at Matt and wiped her tears away fircely. She wanted nothing more than to kill him right now.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 10 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 am

((OoC:No Matt was Very Happy))

"I DARE YOU TO COME AT ME"He yelled at Abbey. "I killed your dad I'll Kill you"
he laughed. His Evil laugh filled the air once again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:53 am

Astoria saw the rage building up in Dawn. "Oh no
you don't! Incarcerus!" The ropes shot out at Dawn.
For good measure she added "Crucio", and then turned
back to the others. "Avada Kadavra!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 am

((OoC:I wanna see how she reacts Twisted Evil))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 am

( xD )

Abbey knew she could never beat Matt Lestrange. He was older than her, a death eater, and had graduated from Hogwarts. And what was she? A third year who couldn't even keep herself from getting in trouble during the week. Abbey collapsed back down onto the ground, and wished at that moment that she could just lay down and die. But before she could, Astoria had shot a rope out of her wand that instantly tied up Abbey. Abbey struggled againest the bindings, trying to break free. But she couldn't struggle for long before the Criatuis Curse had hit her again. If anything, the pain felt worse this time. When she heard Astoria faintly cast the killing curse, Abbey tried to inch her fingers weakly towards her wand. She couldn't get it, and prayed silently that one of her friends had a wand.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:59 am

"Protego"Matt yelled sheilding Abbey from the Curse.
"No!"He commanded. "Leave her to me"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:02 am

(Don't kill Abbey, I want her to live. Smile )

Abbey stared at Matt when he blocked the curse from her. But as soon as he had cast it, she knew why. He just wanted her to himself. Abbey struggled againest the ropes again, wanting to kill him. Abbey could feel her fingers touch her wand, but she couldn't get them all the way around...
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:06 am

Matt walked up and grabbed her wand. "Trying to get this"He asked holding
her wand. "No I'm not going to Kill you"He laughed just mabye a little
"Crucio"He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 am

Abbey gasped, but tried not to show the pain that she was going through as the curse hit her. Abbey grinded her teeth together, going everything she possibly could to ensure she wouldn't look weak to Matt. Finally, the curse's affects wore off. Abbey glared up at Matt. "You sicken me." she said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:17 am

"So I've been told"He said. "Now lets see here Cave Inimicum"He said.
Now her friends couldn't get in. He untied her "Get up"He said. He tossed her
her wand. "If I am going to kill you i'll do it fair"

((OoC:Cave Inimicum used to strengthen an enclosure from enemies.))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top