Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 15 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 am

"Okay." Abbey said. She picked up a fork and picked at the food. She ate a couple pieces of watermelon, and took a few sisps of punch, not able to eat anymore. "Would you like to meet any of my family members?" Abbey asked. She was bored, and to keep her mind off of her father's casket outside, she needed to do something.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 15 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:40 am

"Sure." she said as she silently cast cheero, (the cheering charm) on her friend, she needed to keep Abbey from breaking down as best as she could but didn't know what else to do. She took the plate from her when she finished eating, the pain would pass but for right now Abbey just need to get through the day.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 am

Abbey felt herself get a bit more cheerful. She snuck a glance at Christy, wondering if she had done something. Never mind. Abbey guided Christy into the kitchen, where her grandma, Aunt Melissa and Uncle Frederick were sitting at the table with cups of tea in thier hands. her aunt and uncle were cheerful, they always were. Her grandmother had her lips pressed in a tight line, but when she saw Abbey enter the room she forced a fake smile. "Christy, this is my dad's mom, my grandma, my Aunt Melissa, my dad's brother, and my uncle Fred, one of my dad's brothers." Abbey said, listing off each of her relatives. "They're the only ones who have arrived so far. And this is one of my best friends, Christy." Abbey explained, remembering to intorduce her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 am

"Its nice to meet all of you." she said greeting Abbey's family, "I'm so sorry about your loss." she said, not knowing what else to say. But then again what else could she really say. She was glad her charm had worked a bit on Abbey. She was grateful for that, she didn't think she could stand to see one of her best friends crying, especially after the ordeal the both of them had been through the last few days.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 am

"Thank you." Abbey's grandmother said. "It's so nice of you to come and support Abbey." Abbey turned to Christy. "Well that's all of my family that's actually arrived." she said. "I'm not quite sure what else there is to do..." Abbey said, letting her sentence trail off.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 am

"For you its to relax and let me handle things for a while." she said looking at her friend, "Do you have a television?" she asked curiously, if she had one she could put Abbey in front of it to relax until the funeral actually started, "That is if you feel like watching tv until its time."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:11 am

Abbey nodded. "My dad bought one, fascinated with it." Abbey winced at the mention of her father. Christy made her sit down in front of the TV. Abbey took the remote off the coffee table and started flipping through channels until she found something suitable to watch. Abbey finally settled on one channel, not really paying attention to it, though.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 am

"Abbey.." Christy said not sure how to say this. "A friend of mine told me one time when something bad happens, just breathe. The rest will piece itself together." she said looking at her, "All you need to worry about is just breathing, functioning will come back to you again before you know it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 am

Abbey tried what Christy had said. She breathed in and out, taking deep breaths. Surprisingly, it made her feel alot better! "Wow Christy, that makes me feel better!" Abbey was amazed at how such a small thing could make her feel so much better, and make some of the pain go away.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 am

"You probably haven't done that in the last few days have you?" she asked looking at her, "You should try meditating sometime if thats helping you." she suggested to her. "Sometimes when I get visions I just meditate the panic and stress away...It really does work."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top