Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 16 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 am

Abbey scooted off of the couch and got down on the floor. She pretended she was a yoga instructor and put her feet on both of her legs. "Ommm..." she said, taking a deep breath, laughing. Abbey realized it was the first time in a long time she had actually laughed.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!))) - Page 16 Empty Re: Abbey Dawn's House! (((Up For Sale!!!)))

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:38 am

Elv came to Abbey house for Mr. Dawn funeral. She saw that there are already some people arrived. She looked for Abbey. Once she found her, Elv poked her shoulder. "Abbey... I'm sorry for what happened to your dad..." she said and hugged Abbey. "You'll be okay right??"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 am

Christy wondered if partly the laughing was caused by the cheering charm she had cast on Abbey but Christy started laughing at how serious Abbey was trying to be. "Don't concentrate so hard Abbey." she said still laughing a bit. She turned and saw Elv, "Hey Elv." Christy said smiling to her other friend.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 am

Abbey relaxed a bit, and began taking the deep breaths again. Just then, she felt someone poke her shoulder. Elv was there with open arms. "Elv, I'm so glad you're here!" she said, giving her a hug. "I think I'll be okay." she said, answering Elv's question. "Christy just taught me some breathing excersizes that make me feel alot better."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 am

Elv smiled to saw Abbey is more relaxing than the last time she saw her. "Well done, Chris!!" she said gladly. "Yes, you must, Abbey! Or I'll be coming here again to kick your butt... Right, Chris?" she smiled again.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 am

Abbey laughed. "If you want any refreshments Elv, there's some over on the table." Abbey said, pointing to the table. Abbey was still trying to be a good hostess, even if things were hard right now.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:48 am

"Well I wouldn't go that far." Christy replied to Elv. "Right now we're just getting her to function for the day. Thats all we can really do is take this minute by minute." She smiled and hugged Abbey tightly. "Isn't that right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 am

Abbey hugged Christy back. "Right." she said. Abbey looked at her watch. "Well, it's probaley time for me to get Allie up. I've been letting her sleep in later. This should be fun." Abbey said. She walked up the stairs and rubbed her sister's shoulders. "Allie, it's time to get up." she said soothingly. "We've got a long day ahead of us." Allie grumbled and said, "But I don't wanna get up." she whined. "You have to! Now put on your dress and come downstairs." Abbey said. She turned on her heel and walked back down stairs to her friends. "Allie is not happy." Abbey said, exasperated. She remembered the breathing excersizes, and started to do them again.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 am

"I'll go help her get ready." Christy said looking at Abbey and smiled as she made her way up the stairs to Allie's room, "Little Miss Allie." Christy said smiling, "Come on, lets make you pretty for today." she said trying to coax the little girl out of bed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 am

"Yeah... That's the first thing to do..." she replied Chris. Elv looked at Abbey, Watching her walked around greeting the guests. "Thanks, Abbey..." she said when Abbey told her where the drinks are. "So how it would continue, Chris?? She will stay here, right?" she asked, whispered to Chris. Abbey is one of her best friends, Elv really wanted Abbey to stay there and meet her again. Abbey came back after got Allie up. "We'll ask her together then?? Maybe it would help..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top