Platform 9 3/4 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 am

Daniel halted on his way to the bathroom to change into his uniform. He heard a familiar voice from across the hallway so he turn to the source of the noise only to find Chase was there already; watching her drop her stuff purposely onto the floor of the train to run up to him giving him a hug. "Chase!" he called out hugging her back and lifting her in the air then spun her around and finally letting her down on the ground carefully, really happy to see her again on the train even though they now lived together for the moment. "I'm so glad you made it" he smiled happily at her as they held onto each other hands, looking into each other eyes. Brown meeting blue. Then he heard that Chase said that they both made Prefect as if it all was new to her, he didn't make any comment about it because he knew that she had her mind erased by Sterling on her request to end the pain in her life. "I know it cool, right. I'm so excited" he grinned at her and hugged her again then held onto her hand. "We are suppose to go and change then meet together at the Prefect Compartment, don't worry i'll show you where we are going" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 am

Izzie who was by herself in a compartment held her guitar tightly, sighed. She was in her Ravenclaw robes and her hair tied in a pony tail. She strummed a few notes and hummed. Her summer wasn't exactly all rainbows and flowers. She shook her head and looked up on the ceiling. She bit her lip and started to play her guitar and decided to sing.

I guess I should've known better,
to believe I'm a lucky chain, Oh.
I lent my heart out forever,
and finally learned each other's names.

I tell myself, "this time it's different."
No goodbyes, cause eyes can't bear to say it.
"I'll never survive on one that's coming",
If I stay, Ooh!

Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeah.

I really wish I could blame you, but I know
That it's no one's fault. No, No. No, No
Cinderella with no shoe, and
the prince that doesn't know he's lost.
He says that her face is so familiar, and
Goodbye with just the same old song.
But this time I will not surrender!
'Cause I'm gone, Ooh, yeah!

Before It's too late. Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeah.

Ooh, I've got to let it go.
Start protecting my heart and soul.
Cause I don't think I'll survive a goodbye again.
Not again!

Before It's too late. (Before It's Too Late!)
Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Walk Away, Walk Away, yeah!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away, All right!
(Walk Away, Walk Away, Yeah, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away.
(Oh, Walk, Walk, Walk Away!) Walk Away, Walk Away, Ooh..
Ooh..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Chase giggled happily and grinned at him when he picked her up. "ok! Changing already? Lets go then! I'll just take my stuff down that way on the way!" She said smiling at him. She heard music coming from somewhere and she paused. "Hmm.. that's pretty." She said glancing around her at the compartments before seeing who it was. Oh.. It was Isobel, Danny's last girlfriend.. she couldn't remember why she had such a sinking feeling in her stomach about it, and she didn't really want to know.

"Lets go!" She said spinning in a circle grabbing her stuff, and taking hold of Danny's hand she pulled him along the hallway to the bathrooms. She bent down and opened her trunk rummaging through it, her owl staring at her balefully before putting her wing over her head again. She pulled out her stuff and then looked at Danny. "See ya in a bit!" she said skipping into the girls bathroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am

Sterling walked onto the platform slowly and deliberately, polishing the prefects badge on his chest reverently. He thought it amazing that after a single year he had made a good enough impression to be one-- and suddenly he was looking around for every minor infraction, rule-break and flaw.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 pm

"Alright, i'll meet you back outside the bathroom in a few" Daniel replied to her and waved her goodbye then turned his head around to the compartment beside him where Izzie sat alone, strumming her guitar and singing her heart out. Her summer hadn't really been everything she ever imagine and he felt bad that he had hurted her but he wasn't going to go back with her because he had everything he wanted with Chase; he sighed --- indefeat sliding, the door open to her compartment and leaned against the doorframe keeping it from closing. "Hello, Isobel" he said watching her carefully then he smelt another familiar scent and turned his head around to the invisable trail of the scent of the blood only to find Sterling walking almost cautiously down the corridor, deliberately. Daniel smiled politely at him then quickly looked away to look at Isobel and knew even though he had to do his Prefect Duty's right now he just wanted to make sure if she was okay but he was starting to be a bit uncomfortable being here when he was around Sterling's Presence. He had no idea weather or not that if he was going to be struck again, pranked on again so he had his hand gripped around the end of his wand ready to defend himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:12 am

"Hello..Danny" Izzie said, finishing the song with the last few guitar strums. "Shouldn't you be doing your prefect job?" Izzie asked, she was upset and hurt and angry that she was dumped and for no reason. She sighed and put the guitar under her seat and looked around her at the coldness and loneliness and so quiet. "Have you met my friends? Their names are 'quiet' and 'shy' and 'invisible'" Izzie said with sad sarcasticness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 pm

"It always fun to be late for work sometime" Daniel said using a little humor to ligthen up the mood in the atmosphere. He could tell that she was upset, hurt and angry that she was dumped; for a reason of course there was always a reason why things happen because things don't happen for nothing at all. Right, now he knew that she was still looking for a simple answer, a good reason why they had to break up so he decided to tell her why they had to break up but was interuppted by the next set of word that came out of her mouth. His eyes turned orangy gold in annoyance, he could feel them changing so he closed his eyes and turned away from her a bit to wait for them to go back to his normal sky blue coloured eyes then looked back at her, his jaws flexing. "Izzie, i never mean't to hurt you and i didn't mean to make you sad or depress at all. I want to help you, make your life easier but everything i seem to say makes you cry" he told her -- sighing, in defeat. As he walked toward her keeping a safe distances from her and sat down beside her looking at her in the eyes. "But i need you to move on now, get out there and find the man of your life. One that can be loyal and true to you and love you. Forget your friend 'quiet', 'shy' and 'invisable' go get some real friends like Sterling for instance. I'm not going to let you to face this world alone and if your not going to go out there and find some friends or boyfriend then i'm going to make you do it then no matter what and i'm going to teach you a few things but that maybe later" he said, staring at her dead serious. Obviously not laughing or joking about the whole thing, basically he was getting late for his prefect duties so he better get started soon or later otherwise he would be in big trouble and lose his position as a prefect so he got up on his feet walking toward the door but paused to look back at her; holding an index finger at her. "Oh and by the way if you going to hang out with Sterling, please keep him away from me" he told her politely then looked at her with worries in his eyes then turned to leave but turned to look at her again, narrowing his eyes at her and nodded slowly at her with concernation in his expression. "Please, Izzie. I want you be happy in this world, i don't want you to face this world alone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:16 pm

ne'os looked at Sophia and Sam "i think we should get on the train all the other prefects will be gathering and me and Sophia need to explain the new banned item list and new patrols and such" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:59 am

Chase skipped back down the hall. She had put her stuff in the Prefect compartment and she smiled at Ne'os on her way past. Half skipping. "Yay Prefects eh?" She asked happily and then started down the hall again. Where had Danny gone? He said he would meet her outside of the bathrooms, but she had come out.. and no Danny. No where, she didn't see him all the way down to the prefects compartment. So she was looking now. Glancing into compartments as she walked. Suddenly she saw him, he was opening a compartment door.. from the inside? Odd, he must have been visiting someone. "Hey Danny! I've been looking.. oh hey Isobel! Are you ok?" She asked turning her gaze to look at her. She grinned happily at the girl. Unaware that she herself had pretty much caused this girl pain.

She didn't know.. it confused her why people could be sad. Isobel looked thoroughly depressed though. "Hey Cheer up! We're going back to school right! New year! New Start! It'll be ok! I don't know what's bugging you but it'll be ok!" She said smiling happily at the girl. She glanced at Danny and saw he was sad too. What was going on here! People were sad all over the place! She bit her lip and realized that maybe she shouldn't be here. "Oh.. sorry I erm.." She said suddenly growing a bit nervous. "I shouldn't have just.. bounded in.. like that." She said her cheeks going pink. "Isobel.. I guess I'll see you around then? Great Seeing you!" She said glancing at Danny again and backing out of the compartment her cheeks still pink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:21 am

Sterling saw three people he knew and didn't know which to talk to first. He wasn't exactly on friendly terms with Danny, although they had agreed to settle their differences... he was good friends with Chase, but she didn't even remember who he was, and Izzie look solely depressed in her solitude. It seemed most prudent to talk to her.

"Hey Izzie!" He called and walked to sit next to her. He didn't know if she would even remember their encounter in Hogsmeade... it wasn't exactly a big deal... he decided to take a chance anyway.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top