Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:31 am

Sophia laughed as he hugged her wildly. "Well, good to see you to Danny!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As she pulled away she noticed he was looking at a rather pretty girl. "Daniel Matthew Valantine your lucky Chase isn't here, and yes I seen the way you looked at her!"said Sophia crossing her arms. "Wait until I tell I tell Chaasy about this, man she would be furious!"said Sophia teasing him. As she sat down across from him she laughed her tinkling bell laugh and gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled politely at her and then rolled his eyes at her and put his hand on the wall leaning against it softly and sighed happily at her, it was good to have her back after the summer and be back at school he was going to study well this year. "Hey, just because i was looking at her doesn't mean i like her" he replied, calmly and looked at her cheerfully and happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Calm down Danny, I was just pulling you leg, I know you care about Chase alot you will probably never hurt her like you did Izzie."said Sophia calmly. "You know, I'm glad your with Chassy, for she way nicer then Izzie was and she's not so self centered like Izzie, sorry I never liked Izzie much to be honest with you, but Chassy is my best friend."said Sophia. "So how did the rest of your summer go?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a warm smile. As one of Daniel's cats jumped on her lap she laughed and petted it behind the ear as it purred.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 am

Daniel shrugged mindlessly at her and sat down as Bella sat on his lap, curling into a ball; fast asleep on his lap as he did the same thing as Sophia did with Ashley's ear. "Isobel not so bad, i just hate her a bit for letting some other guy pull a prank on me" he said slowly and softly as he looked at her with a crooked smile. "Very busy and adventerous" he laughed and started talking about his summer to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 am

Sophia nodded as he told her about Isobel pranking him. "Well, that was pretty mean what she did to you and I say you need someone who won't do that to you Danny and I think Chase is that type of person I'm not just saying that because my best friend either."said Sophia. As he told her about his summer she smiled. "Well that's good that you had a wonderful summer mine went great as well."said Sophia calmly as she remained petting Ashley. "Oh dang it, I have to leave soon I made Head Girl but Ne'os made Head Boy what joy!"said Sophia rolling her eyes playfully she gotten along with Ne'os really well. "Oh yeah your prefect I completely forgot about that, how are we going to keep this compartment if both of us are gone?"Sophia asked him. Sophia didn't want to lose there compartment but they had duties to do and seeing how she was Head Girl she couldn't let the other prefects down.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 am

ne'os saw Sophia and Daniel Talking he smiled and walked over to them "hey guys" he said to them both.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 am

As Ne'os came up towards them she gave him a warm smile. "Hey Ne'os, did you have a good summer?"Sophia asked him. "So are you guys ready for a another exciting year maybe?"Sophia asked them laughing. Sophia knew as well as them that behind ever exciting year there was always piles of homework behind it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 am

"i had a very good summer nothing like the fields near Dublin" he said smileing "And only if this year is not like last year."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 am

"Ooh... seems like you had a really good summer, I went to Hawaii with Mariana and Daniel it was awesome!"said Sophia smiling. As he told her he hopes this year wasn't like last year she nodded remembering last year how they had battle. "I hope it's not, the end of last year was horrible I think it would be a year were probably never forget!"said Sophia shivering at the memory of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 am

"oh well but its all over now" he said "do you know what classes your taking?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top