Platform 9 3/4 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Platform 9 3/4

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform 9 3/4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:45 pm

"Congratulations Sam on making Prefect, I'm sure you will do good to Hufflepuff!"said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. "Seeing how I'm Head Girl, Ne'os is Head boy and you and Danny are prefects how about we all go together?"Sophia asked them with a warm smile. "Of course, were have to change of course before we go."said Sophia. "I'll be back in a minute or two guys, I'm going to go change into my robes."said Sophia as she exited the compartment with her Gryffindor robe and uniform in her hands and went to the girls' bathroom to change. After a couple of minutes Sophia came back in her Gryffindor robe and Uniform with her Head Girl badge pinned to her robes where her prefect badge use to be.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Ne'os had a feeling what Daniel was thinking "i wnat you guys to know i think Sophia already knows but i joined the Order of the phoenix so i can make up for the things i did when i was controled by the Dark Lord" he said "im going to go change as well ill be right back" he said walking off and comeing back a few minutes later in his Slytherin robes with the Head Boy badge on his chest. "i missed wearing robes" he said thinknig out loud.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 pm

"Remember- keep to the basic spells. Find out which spells you can use before you use them. Et cetera." Alan Wake fidgeted with his pocket as he fingered his lighter. James Wake knew that he needed a light, and bad.
"I'll be fine Alan. I've been THERE before." The escalator to the boarding platforms of King's Cross Station were taking their sweet time, and Jame's elbow rested on the rubber-encased railings as he waited for the descent to end.
"Right then. I'm sure you know most of the rules by now."
"Please. After Durmstrang, I'm happy they have 'rules,'" James tried to end the conversation. It was frustrating as it was listening to the old man one last time before his first year in Hogwarts.
"Any accidents-"
"I'll clean up after myself. I've grown up."
"And the Headmaster?"
"We're not associated."
"Good."

James loved the fact that you weren't supposed to smoke in King's Cross. It made saying good bye to the one constant in his life (Alan Wake) all the more cruel to the old man. After almost ten years under his tutelage, James was ready to get out, and go to a school that wasn't marred by extra violence. He wasn't sure how colorful life in Hogwarts would be, but at least he could choose to make a name for himself now. He passed seemlessly into Platform 9 3/4, and immediately began to recognize faces from the battle he'd been so "politely" asked to join. Ne'os Emof, for example. How the cretin could still go to school was not really his problem, but Ace couldn't help but give him a glare of seething dislike. He never really hated a man in his life, but that didn't mean he couldn't pretend.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm

As Ne'os said he joined the Order of the Phoenix she nodded. "Yeah it's true, Ne'os is on our side he also fought on our side as well although he had to pretend he was still a death eater."said Sophia calmly. Sophia laughed as Ne'os said he missed wearing his robe. "I know, so did I and Congratulations on making Head Boy Ne'os I'm sure you and me will do a excellent job as Head Girl and Head Boy."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. Sophia was excited about this year and couldn't wait until it started. "Come Sam and Danny you two better get change into your robes we have to be going soon!"said Sophia. When it comes to her duties as Head Girl Sophia was serious almost as serious as she was when she was Prefect for now she in charge of the fifth, sixth and seventh year prefects.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Abbey walked onto the Hogwarts Express. She turned around and gave one good-bye wave to her father and Allie. Her father mouthed the words, 'Be safe'. She nodded. Abbey walked into the corridor. It was crowded with kids. She could hear the distinct buzz of chatter as she walked on. Finally, she found an empty apartment in the middle of the trian. She stowed her trunk into a top compartment, and put her owl's cage beside her on the seat. She sat down and pulled out a book from the back pocket of her jeans. She opened it to where she had folded the corner back, and began reading. Before long, someone had knocked on the compartment door....
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 pm

It slightly amused Ne'os how Serious Sophia was "better listen to her you guys will ned to patrol the corriders and stuff and keep everyone from jinxing everyone else" he said smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:16 am

Samantha smiled at everyone as they talked, then sophia came back all dressed up and then Ne'os came back all dressed up. "Ok, I'll be back soon." She said then headed to the girls bathroom and changed into her hufflepuff robes and put her brand new Prefects badge on herself. Then headed back to the compartment. "Alright I'm back what did I miss?" She said to them as she reentered.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 am

"not mcuh" he said to her smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 am

"Right" grinned Daniel, answering both question at the same time then got up onto his feet, grabbing his luggage that he put on above his seat unzipping it wide enough so he could see where his uniform was and it was already there folded neatly by Mary who used to be Chase's maid. He pulled it out of his bag, zipping it back closed and turned around and walked outside to change into his uniform but stopping as he saw Ne'os in the room staring at him, strangely not really trusting him with the job but he knew he had to anyway. "I'll be right back" he grinned at both of them as he walked out of the compartment walking toward the bathroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Chase skipped onto the platform happily. "School!" She sang softly to herself, pulling behind her her trunk with a new barn owl sitting on top of it. She looked around excitedly. She jumped around and finally found herself on the train. She had been made prefect and was already sporting her badge proudly. Weird huh? The second she was on the train however. "DANNY!" She squealed and dropping her stuff she skipped and jumped down the train to him. "Look we're both prefects!" She said laughing like this was new knowledge to her.

Over the summer many things had changed with Chase. For one, she couldn't remember a LOT of things. Like.. say the last few months she couldn't remember at all. And now she was just as happy as she had been a few months ago, besides the pains that still hit her occasionally, and the scars on her body. But she kept those pretty well hidden and she was fine with it now. She skipped back down the train and grabbed her stuff. "Where are we supposed to go? I'm not sure!" She said looking around happily at the people staring at her and her enthusiasm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top