SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 8 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 pm

Sterling shrugged. "I think my great grandma just liked the name rather than the story, and just passed it on through the generations. My sister is Persephone Silver III." he said, smiling.

"And my parents don't really like what they do... wish they would have been full out Healers, who are paid a lot more and get a lot more business... but our family's happy the way we are." Sterling said simply.

Sterling heart fluttered in desire. Oh wow. He envied the flower petal more than life itself... desperate for those to be his lips rather than the petal... "Can I pay double admissions?" he asked hopefully, tucking one of his arms around her shoulders.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 8 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 am

"Well she would have had to have heard the story to know the name, would she not?" Catalina turned and grinned at him. "Who is the second? Your father's mother?" She frowned in thought. "Well, even if they do not like what they do, they are optimistic about it, yes?"

"What do you want to do, Sterling?" she whispered, staring at him with her sapphire eyes. She giggled at his comment and then leaned forward again, pressing her lips to his. She didn't break away this time, though. Not yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:18 am

"Of course they are." Sterling said, chancing a smile.

She kissed him... yes, finally. He put his other arm around her and held her there, unwilling to let her go yet.

[[Sorry I"m kind of in a rush irl lol]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:58 am

OOC: Well, can you post more there, puweeze. What is 'irl'???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:49 pm

[[Irl means In Real Life for future reference Razz here's my new and improved post]]

Sterling frowned. Well, they weren't exactly optimistic about it... they would go to work every day with valiant smiles to reassure the kids, but they were old and mature enough to see through them now. They were too afraid to change. Once again, he kept something trivial from Cat. She wasn't quite able to coax such embarrassing family information... yet. "They enjoy it I believe..." he said uncertainly. He hoped she wouldn't press the topic, but she always saw right through him.

Gazing into her sapphire, irresistible eyes, he immediately felt guilty. "I'm sorry, I lied. Forgive me? They hate it, but pretend to like it. But... I don't think I'm one to step in and tell them they need to find a better job you know?" he said, pleading for her to understand. But she would... she always did...

Sterling laced his arms around her neck gently as she kissed him. He rolled gently toward her and pressed himself against her, biting her bottom lip gently as she had been so greedily doing recently... tempting him to do the same... and now he finally could. It send stabs of fire through his body... wonderful, comfortable, electric fire that offered naught but comfort and ecstasy. He wouldn't let her stop... that wasn't allowed...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Catalina giggled when he told her they enjoyed it and then confessed that he was lying a couple of minutes later. She found the fact of him not being able to lie to her quite comforting and cute in an odd way. "Yes, but I believe that it is never too late to do what you really love." She shrugged. "What do you want to do, Sterling? I want to be an Auror, but I am sure that that was quite obvious."

"I will always forgive you, no matter what happens," she said, smiling softly at him.

She moaned slightly as he pressed his body against hers. It was strangely comforting as much as it was sensual. When he bit her bottom lip, she groaned again, opening her mouth wide and caressing his tongue with her own. She wrapped her arms around his torso, never wanting to be parted from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 am

Sterling blushed a little. He'd never shared his true ambition with anybody except Davina. He smiled at the memory, then felt a pang of regret as he realized a moment later she was no longer breathing to share such tales with... sighing slightly, he went on.

"I've always wanted to be an inventor... you know, invent spells and potions and such. It's so much fun, and I could be in the History of Magic class if I make any significant enough--" he said, then stopped short at his ramblings. "Although that seems a little impractical. I haven't really decided what I will be." he said.

His heart warmed at her unconditional forgiveness.

Sterling widened his mouth into the kiss... he wasn't embarrassed this time, because there was nobody watching them. His leg lifted and wrapped around one of hers. He ran a hand along her back, up and down repeatedly, as if warming it... wanting her to be sure he was there.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 pm

Catalina's eyes sparked in interest. "Really? I have never heard someone our age say anything like that." She smiled, her mind flitting to Severus Snape and then to Davina. Shoving the pain away, she said, "Well, Severus Snape was an inventor of sorts. He created his own spells and shortcuts in potions. But, I am sure you can be better than him." She giggled slightly.

She smiled against his mouth as he wrapped a leg around one of hers and then his hand flew to her back. She kept her arms around him, slowly holding him closer and never wanting to part from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:16 am

"I've already invented some," he said, thinking back on his meeting with Davina again. The first person in Hogwarts he ever talked to... "One of them is a charm spell that makes things unbearably hot to the touch, one of them slaps you across the face and the other makes your hair really frizzy." he said, laughing at the last one. He tried to remember the incantations he had tried so hard in perfecting, but he kept seeing Catalina's beautiful, curious face and all other thoughts melted away.

Sterling tried his best to increase the intensity of the kiss, pushing his mouth further into hers. He moaned slightly, trying to let her know he was enjoying it... more than anything...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 am

Catalina stared at him, completely impressed. She hadn't ever tried to create a spell much less a potion. Smiling at him, she said, "I like that first one. You should tell me the incantations when you can remember them." She had seen the dazed look in his eyes, assuming he was too distracted to think of them at the moment. "What about your favorite color?"

Feeling her heart beat faster and faster, Catalina ran her hands up the back of his shirt, groaning back into his mouth in reply to his. She had never felt this much pleasure before, and it was delightful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top