SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 7 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 am

"I'm sure it is," Sterling laughed as she insisted that her cake was obviously better. He didn't doubt it, he had never had it. Sterling had seen snapdragons before, but still preferred the sunshiny joy that white and yellow daisies never quite failed to bring.

Sterling shivered in pleasure. Why did she have to tantalize him every moment of the day? He wanted nothing more than a kiss... but realized the value of conversation far exceeded the value of a kiss. They didn't have that kind of relationship.

The real answer was that his sisters had ruined his self esteem by never accepting him to study so hard and never work at Quidditch. You have such promise as a Keeper! he would always say. He could have made the team, but he saw it as a distraction, so never tried out. From that moment onward, they had shunned him and incessantly put him down, and he now lacked the confidence for anything, really. But he wasn't going to tell her all that.

"I don't know..." Sterling said, worried that disclosing such information with another would be unfair to his sisters, whom he loved regardless of their taunting. He felt as if blaming such a negative portion of somebody's personality on somebody else out loud was merely being too weak to accept responsibility for yourself.

But it was hard to keep secrets from Cat.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 7 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Catalina smirked at him, giggling in reply to his infectious laughter. She tilted her head to the side again, before saying, "What about clouds? Do you ever just look up and imagine what kind of shapes they are?" Her head tilted ever so slightly as she moved to get a better look between the branches of the trees. She pointed up with an elegant index finger. "See that one? It looks like a dragon chasing a hot air balloon." She giggled at how childish that sounded.

Turning to look at him again, she watched his face, running her finger upon his cheek, gazing into his eyes as if memories were flashing through between them. But, she couldn't tell what he was thinking, only that he was remembering something. Reminiscing. "I think you do know, Sterling. But, you do not have to tell me right now. I still would like to know soon." She grinned beautifully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Sterling smiled. Clouds... he loved clouds... except when they were the featureless expansive sheets of an overcast day... but today they were large, numerous, fluffy and separated, yet the sun was still shining with dazzling brilliance, which he now noticed accented Catalina's wondrous eyes twice as blue, more contrasted, and lighter and darker at the same time.

Sterling looked at them thoughtfully... he saw a bunny, a lollipop... Or was it a tree? The bunny changed to a jumping position. He was about to point it out when he saw an oyster. It had its shell open and was magnificently 3D. He smiled, remembering Professor Tiquelle's lesson on symbols. Oysters meant love, and an impending commitment...

"I see an oyster," he said, pointing it out. It couldn't be mistaken for anything else, it was so obvious. Even the lines on the exterior of the shell were there, defined and clearly contrasting with the white of the rest of the fluffy cumulus cloud.

And of course, she knew he was lying about his past. Her smile was so irresistible. He wanted just to spill everything out right then... tell her everything about himself... but he held his tongue. He knew he would have to tell her eventually, but maybe he wouldn't... as long as she stopped giving him such understanding smiles. It was harder to keep something from someone that said they were okay with not knowing than it was to stubbornly refuse to tell them.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 am

Catalina grinned over in his direction, giggling softly as he pointed out 'an oyster'. She scoot noticeably closer to him, leaning her head back as she gazed up at the sky. Her hand snuck over to his, lacing their fingers together and she spotted the cloud he was talking about. Or so she thought. Her cheek was next to his as she whispered, "Is that it?" she moved her hand across his chest and pointed straight from it. "What does that mean? How could you just see an oyster? I do not think I have heard that in my life." She giggled again. "And you said that you are not original."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 am

Sterling shivered in pleasure as she moved her hand across her chest. She would have to stop that if she wanted to keep talking to him... it made her so hard to resist when she did that. Sterling snuggled his face next to hers and laughed. "Oh, well I was going to point out a rabbit. But the oyster is so obvious, look!" he said, following her pointing hand with his. He made sure to run his hand along her arm the whole way up to point, and then accidentally-on-purpose to caress her hand when he reached the top.

"It's an omen of love," he said dramatically, pulling his head away from hers just enough to look her in the eyes.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:34 am

Catalina giggled at his shiver and smirked when he snuggled closer to hers. She was enjoying this, probably too much. Laughing in reply to his chuckle, she said, "Well, rabbits are not quite as original." She blinked a couple of times and giggled at his movements with his hand, but eagerly allowed him to softly touch her hand.

"Oh, how perfect," she whispered, laughing at his dramatic tone. She noticed him move away and then turned to lean closer. She kissed him softly again before slowly pulling away. "What is your family like? You know that my parents are both rather insufferable, but what about yours? Do you have any brothers or sisters? What are they like?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:40 am

Sterling kissed her softly back, desperate for more, but able to resist... at least for a moment longer. "My family..." he said slowly. He was reminded of the reasoning he was still keeping from her. It hurt his heart to do it, but he couldn't blame his sisters...

"Well, my parents are both kind of Healers, in a sense, except they deal with more minor stuff generally. Our family's pretty... poor, really. My sisters are all phenomenal at Quidditch, the captain of each of their respective teams. Nobody has been in the same house in our whole family." he explained. Each one of them were so different... although he more than the rest. He laughed a little and said "It makes sibling rivalry 10 times as bad when your own sister caught the snitch before you did, winning them the championship..." he said slowly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 am

Catalina smiled against his lips and then waited patiently for a reply. When he spoke, she listened carefully, taking in each word like it were her Bible and she was to remember the verses of a certain chapter. With a tentative grin, she whispered, "What do you mean kind of? Poor as in not having a lot of money or poor in an area that needs work? What are their names? Why do you not play Quidditch? Maybe you and I could fly together . . . possibly on the same broom." She giggled and then blushed at all of her questions. "Sorry, I am just curious." Curiosity kills the CAT. She laughed at her thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 am

Sterling frowned when she kept asking questions. He was kind of embarrassed of his family, and didn't talk of them often. "Well, my family never really had a lot of money because my parent's work isn't exactly in demand... people usually deal with minor injuries on their own, but they're too old to switch career tracks now..." he said. He wanted to get to work right out of Hogwarts, but he didn't know what he wanted to be. He didn't have time for additional training though, he had to get his family money ASAP. His sisters were phenomenal, but professional athleticism can only get you so far and last for so long... and they're grades were horrendous.

"I want to start working as soon as I can to support them. They're names are Persephone and Sterling. My sisters are May, Persephone Jr., and Lauren. 21, 19, and 17." he said. Only one was still in school. Sterling smirked at the imagination of he and Cat on a broom together... it would be the greatest feeling ever...

"You can teach me to fly. What does it cost to enroll?" he said cheerfully. He wasn't a bad flier, but he wasn't professional level either, like his sisters were. They had practiced with him enough that he could have easily made the team if he had cared to try out...

Of course it wouldn't cost anything, but Sterling was hoping she would charge a kiss, because he was having trouble thinking about much else.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Catalina nodded before saying, "One is never too old to do what they really love. Do they enjoy the job that they have now? If so, then there is not a reason for them to change." She smiled beautifully. "Persephone, Queen of the Underworld. Were her parents into Greek Mythology?" She giggled, her sapphires like lightning.

At his statement, Catalina grinned broadly and then said, "Of course I can." She put a finger to her chin as if thinking. She leaned forward, whispering, "A kiss . . . and your unwavering devotion and obedience to my teaching abilities." She laughed again, pressing her lips to his with the softness of a flower's petal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top