SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 6 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 am

Sterling leaned forward and closed his eyes, thankful for her merciful allowance of continuation. He was suddenly aware that people were staring at them around the little shop they were in... who wouldn't? Sterling didn't really care... no, he did care. It bothered him. Especially since he could tell every male in the room wished they were in his place. But then she kissed him, and he forgot everything again. He moved, forward into her with so much intensity he knocked her backward onto the little booth couch they were sitting on.

He pulled away with great effort and every ounce of self control he could muster. "People are staring," he laughed, a little awkwardly. He wished they would all just go away... His eyes were open and his dark gray irises pointed upward, his jaw to the right side of his mouth. The room still felt like it was about 150 degrees, but in a pleasurable way. It made his skin singe and his blood boil... he had never felt more alive in his life.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 6 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Catalina enjoyed this moment of pleasure but was indeed growing a little tense at the stares. She pulled off of him and then grabbed her things and stuffed them into her bag. Throwing it over her shoulder, she took his hand and ran off down the street, eager to get away from them all.

Stopping rather suddenly, she turned and planted her lips against his before whispering, "I cannot go much farther without losing control, Sterling." She smiled softly. She was trying to tell him that she had to wait until marriage. "Would you like to come to where I am staying for now? We could talk . . ." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, her sapphires like lightning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Sterling was smiled as she quickly dragged her off. Her quick thinking and immediate action was exactly what he loved about her. She stopped suddenly, he kissed her and couldn't stand it as she backed away.

He was a little confused at her first statement... losing control? Of what? It took him a moment to realize she meant herself, and he looked away and blushed for a moment before turning back, he mouth hanging slightly open, but clenched and slightly crooked. "Well, what do you want to talk about?" he said cheerfully, lacing his fingers around hers in an affectionate grip. His dark gray eyes flashed as his pupil shrank, losing their dilation as he stared straight into the sun, the light accenting every detail of his eyes.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Catalina noticed his blush and reached up to touch his face with the hand he wasn't holding. Smiling into his eyes, she giggled softly, kissing him gently and with passion. "I do not know. Do you have anything you would like to talk about in general? I think that we should know each other very well, Sterling, if we plan to be in such a relationship." She pointed in between herself and him, smirking with joy. "Your eyes are so beautiful," she whispered, unable to look away from them. She glanced up towards the sky and wrinkled her nose. Her porcelain skin sparkled in the sun, as if surprised and delighted for the warmth. "I hate the sun," she said softly, laughing. "I am afraid of getting a burn or a tan."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 pm

"Oh, but you'd be perfect regardless," Sterling said after laughing at her comment on his eyes. His eyes? Had she ever bothered to look in a mirror before? Her skin was always so irresistible... he doubted that would change just because it was red or brown. Although he really did like it the way it was...

"Well then maybe we should get out of the sun," he said, unable to stop himself from running his eyes over every bit of exposed skin, where it sparkled and shone so magnificently in the sunlight.

"Well, I want to know. Do you prefer white cake or yellow cake? Or chocolate for that matter? And what's your favorite flower?" he asked. He was particularly skilled at conjuring daisies and roses, and hoped it was one of those less obscure flowers. Although he was almost sure Catalina was too individual to settle for something as common as a rose.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Catalina giggled and blushed at his statement, loving the way he had such an affect on her. And, he didn't even realize it. "Stop it, Sterling," she said, staring into his gorgeous silvery eyes. "You should know that I find you quite irresistible."

She bit her lips and then took his hand before bolting down the street, dragging him towards a park full of trees and shade. Sitting underneath a rather large magnolia, she smiled and then lay down, moving her arms behind her head.

"I do not really favor cake, actually," she said softly. "I do like Red Velvet, however. Maybe I could make it for you one day? When is your birthday, Sterling. Why do I not already know it?" She frowned at herself. "I do like dark red roses, because they are the symbol of romance. But, my favorite is probably . . . a Snapdragon or a Dendrobium Orchid." She smiled. "Bet you never got that kind of reply."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Sterling smiled. Of course she didn't like cake. She was too good for cake. He conjured a deep dark red rose, so dark it was almost black, but not wilting. It was large a beautiful... but not good enough for Cat... he tapped it with his wand and took all the thorns away, and again to make the petals flare a little more, and again so it would never wilt. He handed it to Cat and smiled as he said, "Sorry, I can't conjure a snapdragon, nor a dendrobium orchid" he said, embarrassed as he said so. Alas, the romance was a sufficient symbol for the situation.

"My birthday is [[I actually don't remember what his birthday is, I"ll go find out and edit this post later. Although I think it was sometime in May]]," then he blushed. "And I want a kiss for my birthday." he said. He imagined Cat would be a very good cook... just as she was at everything else. He felt a wave of desire float over him. Why did she have to be so perfect?

He stayed in the sitting position he was, however, and just said "God, you're so perfect..."
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 am

Catalina stared at him, blushing as he conjured up at dark red rose for her. With a simple smile, she kissed him on the lips, pulling away too quickly. She had wanted to linger, but she wanted to talk to him. She enjoyed talking to him.

"Well, you did not tell me what your favorite flower was, or what kind of cake you liked." She giggled, watching him with her sapphires as she held the rose in her hands as if it was to be cherished forever.

Blushing again, she murmured, "Thanks, but I believe that you are perfect."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:42 am

Sterling looked down a little shamefully at the question. He squeezed her hand again for comfort and scooted a little bit closer, snuggling up to her and leaning his head on her shoulder. "I'm a little less original than you are. I like yellow cake with chocolate frosting and daisies." he said honestly.

He gaped at her... he? Perfect? He laughed a little as she said it. "Either you're blinded by love, or very stupid in saying that, and I certainly don't think you're stupid," said Sterling, who was flattered by the comment.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 am

Catalina giggled when he told her he was unorginial. She smiled delicately and then said, "Just because you like the most common things does not mean you are not original. Maybe you just have not seen everything." She shrugged, wrinkling her nose slightly. "Red Velvet is better, I promise. Have you ever tried it? And, do you even know what a snapdragon looks like?"

She closed his mouth when he opened it wide and she ran a finger down his chest, smirking. "Well, I would not have been put in Ravenclaw if I were less than a genius." She laughed, her face suddenly contorting with a slight sorrow. "It makes me sad when I see that you have no confidence in yourself, Sterling. If I love you, which is not very hard for me to do since you are everything I want and need, why can you not love yourself as well? What kind of damage has your heart been through?" She touched the spot on his chest where his heart would lie underneath and flashed him another smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top