SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 10 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:53 am

Sterling sat up a little straighter. She like his accent. Awesome. His head was swimming in pride... he'd never really been proud to be an American before that moment. Sterling felt a pleasure stab into his arm along with her teeth. His eyes widened in how good the pain felt... "Do that again," he said before thinking, then blushed a little. Wow, he was weird. Her turned to her again, as she greedily bit her lip again... she could do that all she wanted and he had to work for it... no fair. Her eyes appeared and disappeared from sight as she blinked so quickly... it was for that reason that he couldn't stop himself from lunging himself on top of her and kissing her down her neck.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 10 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 pm

OOC: GAH ATTACKER!!! hehe. Just kiddin'.

IC: Catalina smirked as she saw the pride welling in his eyes at her comment about loving his accent. She enjoyed the fact that most of the other people at Hogwarts were British. His accent was a relief as much as it was a blessing. "You do not realize how annoying it gets to hear British and French people talk all day long, Sterling. I am very glad that you are American."

She laughed as he told her to bite his arm again. She did, but this time slowly while licking his skin a little bit. She pulled away, noticing the look in his eyes. "Oh!" she exclaimed as he landed on top of her. She laughed again and then moaned as his lips made contact with her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 am

[[OOC: Lol]]

Sterling smiled deviously. He leaned down and kissed her more softly this time, lingering much longer than necessary on her bottom lip. His arms made a perimeter caress around the sides of her body from her ribcage to her hips before he slumped to the side, panting. "Sorry," he started. "But you can't bite your bottom lip like that and not expect me to attack you," he said with a blush.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

Catalina felt herself blushing as his hands moved down to her hips. It wasn't out of embarrassment, but rather out of pleasure. She moaned into his lips again, loving that he lingered on her bottom lip. When he pulled away and blushed, she couldn't help but do the same. But, then, she smirked before saying, "Well, I guess I will just have to remember that." She giggled. Changing the subject, she said, "What is your preferred potion? The one that intrigues you the most?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 am

Sterling looked around awkwardly. "Well, academically, I'm intrigued by the wolfsbane potion, because it provides mind alteration in crazed states... the same principals could possibly be used to make domesticated relationships more personal... for example, a dog really could be a man's best friend." Sterling explained. "Although, I always have a soft spot for love potion..." he said slowly, blushing the color of the pink ones from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. "Maybe we could take one with a bit of each other in them... insatiable infatuation could be fun." Sterling suggested with a snicker.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Catalina nodded understandingly. "I like that one, too, because Severus Snape used it to help Remus Lupin when he was a teacher at Hogwarts." She smiled. She knew everything about Snape. It was kind of sad. The thought brought another pang of sadness to her heart, thinking of Davina. "Hm, I never thought about that one. What about the Draught of the Living Death? I have always liked that one. If you make it wrong, it could kill someone, but if made correctly, they only go into a deep sleep." She shrugged.

Giggling, Catalina said, "Yes, I think it is quite interesting how you smell the things that attract you and then you think of a specific person." She touched his face softly when he blushed. She rolled her eyes. "Sterling, that would lead us nowhere but into temptation." She fluttered her lashes. "You can wait for that, can you not?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 am

Sterling shuddered at the thought of the Draught of Living Death... he'd killed his rat once trying to make it. He didn't like that potion at all...

"Yes, but it would be very fun temptation don't you think?" Sterling said, now staring into space dreamily. He had been under the influence of a love potion only once in his life. His sisters had given him one that had a bit of one of his classmates in it that they knew liked him in his third year. He had enjoyed the sensation so much... the desperate desire to be with her that he now felt almost omnipresently with Catalina... whom he now wasn't looking at, but daydreaming about as he stared at the baby blue sky...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:14 am

Catalina giggled, watching him softly. "Maybe." She rolled her eyes as he drifted off and she scooted closer to him while he was distracted. Moving onto his lap, she put one leg on either side of his body and then practicallly attacked his ned with a kiss while wrapping her arms around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 am

Sterling was jolted back to reality by a sudden attack. His senses went on high and he seemed hyper alert about everything... without even realizing it, he thrust his arms around Cat's neck and moved his head back to expose his neck further, the sensation of the lips on his neck pure ecstasy...

His heart pounded. "Whoa..." he said slowly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Catalina giggled and then said, "Well, you were not paying attention to me anymore." She moved off of him, staring him in the eye with intensity. "I thought this would get your focus back on me." She fluttered her lashes and then moved into kiss his neck once more, lifting her lips to slowly rise onto his jaw line and then towards his lips. But, right when she got to the corner of his mouth, she moved away again, kissing back down his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top