SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 9 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am

Sterling was a little too pleased with himself. He had impressed Catalina? Surely that was impossible... yet he had. He wanted to jump for joy and skip with glee like a schoolgirl. "Alright," he laughed. [[OOC: I really don't remember what it was, I'll go to the Pensieve and see if I can find it lol]] "My favorite color is sapphire blue." he said, blushing a little bit. He had vague recollection of telling her that before, but was probably imagining things.

Sterling stroked her back with more vigor and moaned again as he felt the all too pleasurable sense of warm, slender fingers on his back. He moved another hand to her hair, and wanted to mimic the action she was performing, but thought it much more rude to do to a girl than for a girl to do to a boy, so he held his ground firmly, trying to express his pleasure in any other way possible.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 9 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:02 am

OOC: It's okay. She can ask you other things. haha. PFFF. I don't remember asking him that.

IC: Catalina giggled at his expression and then blushed slightly at his comment. "Why is that, Sterling?" she whispered sweetly, fluttering her lashes. Still smiling, she frowned slightly and then said, "Okay. What about your favorite Magical Creature and/or your favorite animal?"

She smiled again, moving Sterling so that she was on top of him. She grabbed his hand from behind and slowly moved it up under her shirt, glad that he was chivalrous, but wanting more of him. She broke from the kiss slightly and then bit her lips, smirking at him with a devilish glint in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 am

[[OOC: YOu didn't, Sterling just insane]]

Sterling's heart melted as she fluttered her lashes. Why did she need to tempt him more? Just looking at her did that enough on its own... "You're eyes of course," he said, blushing. "Well, what's you're favorite color then?" he asked defensively. "And I think I like pegasi... they're just generally magnificent." he said dreamily.

Sterling's eyes opened from the kiss and his hand made contact with smooth skin... he moved it around slowly, exploring guiltily and kissing her as hard and passionately as he could. She bit her lip again... the very thing that made his vision blur and blood boil in desire... she wanted him to do something... he rolled over so he was on top... it was a better angle to kiss from. And he did so repeatedly, not going past her lips, but pouring passion into each one regardless.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:18 am

OOC: haha. Kk.

IC: Catalina glanced away from him, oddly embarrassed. "Oh," she whispered. She felt wierd for not wanting to say grey, but she said, "My favorite color is red . . . because it symbolized love and passion . . . sometimes anger." She stared at him for a moment. "I like silver, too. Because those are your eyes." She wasn't just saying it. "I like those, too, but I am quite intrigued by Thestrals. I do not know why . . . but I have not seen one. I bet I can now . . ." She trailed off, thinking of Davina.

She giggled when he moved her to the bottom. When he touched her skin, electricity shot through her veins at extraordinary lengths. At his hungry kiss, the lightning kept flowing continuously through her veins. All of sudden, she stopped, pulling away from him. Her eyes held a dazed look and she smiled lovingly at him. "Sterling," she whispered, "Do you think that we were made for each other?" She blushed at how cheesy that sounded but was unable to look away from this silvery eyes that caused her heart to tremble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:24 am

Sterling nodded. Thestrals and pegasi were very similar... pegasi were just more majestic than thestrals, although in all technicality not as useful, then again not as violent. He had never seen one either, and that probably lowered his intrigue with them as well.

Sterling couldn't stand her pushing him away... he didn't want her to... but then he saw her smiling face and all his vexation immediately washed away. He slumped to the side and scooted an inch away to lower the temptation coursing through his blood. "I don't know... I hope so, because then you won't leave me," he started, then considered it for a moment longer. "I believe that you were made perfect, and that I was lucky enough to catch your eye." he said with a fiendish smile on his face.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 am

OOC: AW, STERL! You're making me giggle. lol. It's soooooooooooooo cute.

IC: Catalina smiled and then said, "Okay. What about your favorite food of all times? Besides cake." She giggled, sapphires flashing. She didn't want to talk about Thestrals at the moment, because she didn't want to think about Davina's death. That would only make her sad.

She didn't want him to move to the side, but she allowed him to, knowing he should cool off as well as herself. (lol) "Why would I leave you?" she whispered, looking over at him with a small frown. Her face turned a deep red and she smiled embarassingly. Rolling her eyes, she hit him on the arm and said, "Goodness, Sterling, I have never been complimented so many times in one day." She laughed softly and then looked into his eyes. "But, I believe you are perfect."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:49 am

[[OOC: ^_^]]

Sterling thought of all the food he had ever eaten. "I like dumplings. I know it sounds really unoriginal but hey, since when have I been original?" he said with an uneven smile. "And what food could possibly be good enough for you?" he asked in a much heavier than normal British accent. He didn't know why, he just felt like being extra British.

Sterling couldn't restrain himself. His hand crept toward hers and grabbed hold of it, squeezing it hard enough to let her know he loved her. He laughed as she hit him on the arm and responded by biting her arm softly. Embarrassed, he pulled back away blushing. "Well, if I'm perfect, and you're perfect, then obviously we're perfect for eachother. In a perfect way." he said logically. It sounded like the answer to a riddle the eagle in the entrance of the Ravenclaw Common Room would say.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Catalina giggled again, wrinkling her nose slightly. "I have never really liked dumplings, but I am not going to change your food choices. Well, let me think." She paused, frowning very slightly. "I used to eat this tomato salad when my grandmother was still alive. They were tomatoes, obviously, with swiss cheese, olive oil, and onions on top. I have not eaten it since she passed. I suppose it is so I can remember them to just be hers." She sighed slightly, giggling at his accent. "Do not strain yourself, Sterling, but I can imagine that being around British people would give you a better accent. At least you do not have a French undertone." She smiled.

She grinned as his hand caught hers and then laughed squeakily as he bit her arm. She frowned and then raised an eyebrow. "Why did---?" She closed her eyes and didn't continue. And he said he wasn't original. Smirking at his logic, she said, "Well, when you put it that way, I suppose I will never be able to deny you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am

[[OOC: Tomatoes irl are my favorite food! ^_^]]

Sterling put of a look of mock appall on his face when she said she didn't like dumplings. He shrugged and let her continue. He occasionally had those types of salads... he loved them every time he did. Evidently, Catalina had good taste too. Was there no end to her perfection?

Sterling pretended to look offended. "I thought my British accent was wonderful." he said, as if he was simply stating a fact for a class.

Sterling frowned as she frowned. Why did? she started to ask, but he responded immediately by saying "I have no idea." smiling afterward to hopefully ease the moment.

"Never able to deny me what, Cat?" Sterling asked, a little confused.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:11 am

OOC: I actually hate tomatoes unless they're made like my grandma makes them. But, she's still alive. hehe

IC: Catalina giggled at his mock offense. She stared at him for a moment, sapphires flashing beautifully. "Oh, it is, Sterling. Do not worry." She snorted slightly and then blushed. "Just do not try to do it just because everyone else here talks like that. I like your American accent."

She rolled her eyes and laughed again before leaning forward and biting his arm. "There, now you will not look as silly." She kissed his lips and then pulled away, biting her mouth while fluttering her lashes.

Chuckling, she said, "I will never be able to deny you, silly. You are so clever and handsome . . . and perfect." She blushed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top