SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 5 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 am

Sterling smiled in the kiss... of course she wouldn't leave him. She never would... she was too perfect for that. He melted as she placed her hand on his chest. He grabbed her hand and held it there... he would never let her go. Ever.

"Tell me more about Deimos..." he said, vaguely aware tat this mention may be a bit of a buzz kill at that moment. But he was genuinely curious... Sterling himself had never met him before... worries started springing into his mind. Was she only staying away from him because he hurt her? Was he a better boyfriend than Sterling had been before he messed up? Sterling wanted to be perfect for Cat... but he knew he could never quite measure up to her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 5 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Catalina smiled at him softly, a gentle pain shimmering around her heart at Sterling's question. She truly didn't want to talk about him, but because he asked . . . With a deep breath, she said, "Deimos was an exceptional man who was very good at seducing women with his charm. He had wavy blonde hair and icy blue eyes, both so tempting." She blushed, another twinge of pain shocking her heart. "My parents somehow met him during their meetings with the Dark Lord, and they told him that he should meet me. After all, he looked my age, even though he was hundreds of years older."

She stopped for a moment, remembering the first night she had met him. Swallowing, she continued, "My parents held parties many times a week, and I was required to go to every one of them. Remember, I was schooled at home, so it did not matter if my school work was behind." She blushed. "But, it never was." Clearing her throat, she said, "Anyway, they bought me an extra fancy dress for that particular night . . . a dark red ball gown that rippled with lace and silk . . . and then introduced me to Deimos."

Looking down at his hand on top of hers, she whispered, "He was made to be irresistible, Sterling. A Vampire is created to lure victims in, and that was exactly what he was doing. I do not know why he cared for me, or why he thought I would be good for him, but --- anyway, we became very close friends after that, he coming over to see me quite often until one night . . ."

A sigh escaped her lips and she fought the urge to cry. "He came into my bedroom, smiling that beautifully cold smile and told me that he never loved me. He said that he and some other Death Eaters thought it would be fun to mess around with my head . . . to try and get me to fall for him and then finding out that I was barely worth their time." She closed her mouth after that, not mentioning the soft gestures, the whispers, and the embraces he had always bestowed upon her so kindly. She knew that he loved her . . . he was just too afraid of his friends' thoughts to admit it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Sterling stomach caught. He felt like he wanted to cry, and could do nothing but hold his silence for several moment. He reached and squeezed her hand, and stroked it gently with his other hand, gazing into her flawless eyes.

He imagined the same scenario happening between him and Cat... he wanted to cry out in despair. "I'm so sorry..." he said, realizing he was kind of a last resort for Cat. He didn't care... as long as he had her. And the same annoying thought kept creeping into the back of his mind. He wanted to see that dress. He forced the thought out of his mind... this wasn't the time for that.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 pm

Catalina gazed at him, taking in his expression before whispering, "Do not think of yourself so poorly, Sterling. It makes me terribly sad to see you with no confidence. Are you unhappy that you have me? Or unwilling to believe that I am happy to have you?"

She was grateful for his touch, thanking him with her sapphire eyes. She wanted him more, but she wouldn't say anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 am

Sterling squeezed her hand, unwilling to let go. "No, of course I love having you... love you..." he said happily and sincerely, leaning forward and and kissing her on the lips, very softly... it may have been considered an accident. He reached one of his hands off of hers and touched one of her cheeks gingerly. "I think I can accept that maybe you want me too." he said. The words filled him with joy and pride--he just hoped with all his heart they were true.

His heart pounded again and he rubbed himself against her. "Cat..." he said for no particular reason, except that the name felt good to be said, knowing that she belonged, of all people, to him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Catalina smiled beautifully at his words, her sapphires twinkling brightly. "Good, because if you loved me any less, I daresay that this would not work very well." She giggled, his kiss gentle and sincere. She blinked, losing herself. "Maybe?" She shook her head, pulling his face very near to hers and kissing him on the nose. "I want you forever, Sterling. Do you hear me? Forever."

Biting her lip seductively without trying to be, she moved so that she was sitting on top of him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and then moved her lips onto his before slowly kissing down his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:44 am

Sterling's blood tingled and his heart pounded. The room seemed to instantaneously get 20 degrees warmer. Sterling laced his arms around her back, leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the lips. One of the arms on her back flew up to her hair. "Forever and ever," he whispered. She bit her lip... did she really have to? He couldn't think straight anymore... he couldn't remember his own name... only hers... nothing else existed in the entire planet, except for the girl in front of him.

She moved herself on top of him, putting her legs around him. Sterling's vision blurred in confusion and overwhelming emotion. Each time she kissed his neck, he felt more and more like melting there on the spot, dying in her arms.

"Oh my god..." he whispered, almost too softly to hear... but she was so close to him he was sure she did anyway. He moved his hand up and down her back, rubbing in gently but passionately.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:01 am

Catalina giggled and then moaned softly into his mouth as he pulled her tighter and kissed her back passionately. Had she ever kissed a boy so harshly, but so lovingly? No. Her sapphires were hidden beneath her porcelain lids and she opened them, pulling away from his face and taking a few breaths.

She had heard his whisper and said, "I apologize. Do you want me to stop?" She blinked, fluttering her lashes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:45 am

Sterling's heart was pounding so fast it was numb... every part of his body was numb... it was so... perfect. He kissed her with everything he had... trying desperately to show her that he cared for her more than she him... but then the intensity lowered, and she pulled away. It felt like he had just been shot... no... no why was she stopping??

"No... no don't..." he plead with her. He looked into her sapphire eyes, desperate for more, but unwilling to make the first move.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Catalina blushed bright red at the intensity in his eyes. She ran a finger down his chest, her lips parted slightly. She knew that she wouldn't go all the way, but a part of her was enjoying his pleasure. A tremor of desire rippled through her body and she leaned closer to him, her wavy hair falling delicately around his face. She pressed her lips to his again, biting his top lip to try and get him to open his mouth wider.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top