SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 4 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 am

Sterling gasped as she gave him a kiss in return he smiled and gave her a third, a long and passionate one this time. His hand rose to her head and buried itself in her irresistible cascading hair as he did so. It couldn't have been more than 20 seconds since Chase had left, but he didn't even remember she was ever there now.

He pulled away again. "Aww, Cat I love you." he said sincerely. His free hand that wasn't in her hair landed itself on her waist without much thought from Sterling.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN))) - Page 4 Empty Re: SOMEONE *holds* M-E *safe* and {WARM} (((OPEN)))

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 am

Catalina giggled as his hands flew into her hair and she pulled him closer as he deepened another kiss. Her sapphires lit with delight and pleasure once more at his words and she gave him a beautifully flawless smile. Blinking a couple of times out of awe, she whispered, "I love you as well, Sterling." She touched his lips with her fingertips, not minding the hand on her waist, as long as he was going to stay a gentleman.

*wags finger* ;p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 am

"How is that possible?" he said, as he kissed her on the cheek. The booth they were sitting at seemed oddly restrictive of which way they cold move... it was kind of annoying. He pushed her downward a little, sliding his hand on her waist to her back and pulling her inward. "Thanks for loving me, Cat." he said. Nothing he had ever possessed or ever would was nearly as valuable as Cat's affection for him. He almost couldn't stand to be away from her for more than a moment.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 am

"How is what possible, Sterling?" Catalina asked, a delicate frown creasing her brow. She smiled, allowing him to pull her closer. She enjoyed the warmth his body brought to her. Her sapphires were still lit up at his words and she replied, "It is nothing, my dear. I should be thanking you." She gave a grim smile. "At least I know that you are being sincere."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 am

"How is it possible that you, of all people, could care for me?" he asked, clarifying his question. He let her warmth spread over him like being curled up in a blanket. He waves of heat throbbing through his body and filling it with endless pleasure.

He gave her another kiss on the neck, then moved his arm so his hand was on her shoulder and his elbow was touching the small of her back. She was now close enough to him he felt at ease... peaceful, as if this was where he belonged. "How could I be insincere?" he asked curiously. It didn't seem like anybody at Hogwarts didn't like Catalina. She was the most sought after person to talk to when troubled, to hold when crying, and to be with when bored.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Catalina put a hand on either side of his face and flashed him a flawless smile. "Do not doubt yourself, Sterling. Love works in mysterious ways, let me tell you." She paused for a moment. "How could I not care for you more than I do myself?"

"You know about my past," she whispered, staring into his eyes. "I just have trouble believing men now . . . but I have no doubt about you, Sterling." Another flash of a smile. "I really think that you will not hurt me. Do you think I would hurt you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:59 pm

"I would never hurt you, Cat... I would never leave you..." Sterling said, sincerity etched in each word. He was whispering it in her ear, because he had inadvertantly pulled her so close he head was just beside hers.

"I--I trust you with my life but... I'm always worried that" he started, then blushed and pulled away a little awkwardly. He had sworn to always be completely honest with her... and he wouldn't lie... But he could stop right there and not say anything else... hope she didn't catch on to how much he had mulled it over in his mind... her finding somebody far better looking, more skilled at Quidditch... more practiced at dueling... she felt she would leave him in a heartbeat. She was always too good for him all along... how long could he cheat fate?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Catalina felt chills rake down her spine as his breath tickled against her skin and she fought back a moan of pleasure. Instead, she bit her lip to fight it off. She moved her hand up his neck and into his hair, closing her eyes slowly. "I hope you will not, because I do not know what I would do without you."

At his words, concern filtered into her heart and she pulled back and put a hand on either side of his face. The organ beneath her chest was beating rapidly at his proximity and she allowed a blush to creep up her neck as she leaned close to him. "You think that I would leave you for another man?" Her voice was rippling with velvet, but she sounded a little hurt. Pressing her lips to his, she kissed him passionately, trying to tell him that she would never hurt him. She knew what it was like to have one's heart stomped upon, and she was not so willing to do it to another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Sterling grunted in response to her question... not feeling very worthy of her presence at the moment. How could he distrust her? She kissed him and he melted from the inside out. He couldn't stifle a moan of pleasure as she did so.

"I've just been hurt before... but so have you... we need to make a pact not to do it to eachother." he said slowly, taking one of his hand off of her back and lacing it in her fingers. "Please... I can't live without you..." he whispered slowly as he kissed her again.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Catalina stared into his eyes, a soft smile forming onto her lips. She was silent for a long time, tracing the back of his hand with her finger. "I know, Sterling. I know it was Chase, too. But, I am not like her and you are not like Deimos." She sighed softly, getting the Vampire out of her mind.

At the desperation in his voice, she blinked a couple of times, seeing the need in his eyes. She needed him, too, more than he realized. "I cannot survive without you, either, Sterling." She crashed her lips to his once more before touching his chest, right above where his heart would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top