Summer in Hawaii - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer in Hawaii - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer in Hawaii

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer in Hawaii - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 pm

As Alexia heard her Aunt Marian she squealed with happiness. "Auntie Mari!"said Alexia as she ran towards Mariana almost knocking her down. "Did you just say Auntie Mari was here Lexi?"Keegan asked her as he looked up and seen his Auntie Mariana. As Noel and Caspian looked up from Daniel and Sophia they ran over and hugged Mariana. "We missed you Auntie Mari, so much!"said Noel hugging her leg. "Yeah Auntie Mari,you have no idea how much we missed you!"Caspian hugging her other leg"Well hello Mari, I would give you a hug by as you can see I'm covered with sand!"said Sophia chuckling. "I wanted to tell you I brought them, but I wanted it to be a surprise to you."said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Mariana was knocked down by her 4 nephews and neices when they all together jumped at her. "Hi Alexia,Hi Caspian,Hi Keegan,Hi Noel.I love you too." she said with a smiling voice as she tried to hug them all at once. "Oh I missed you so much too sweeties." she chuckled happly looking at how much they have grown up.

[[OOC How old are they anyway?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 am

((Ooc:I don't know, I'm trying to figure it out I don't want them that old but I don't want them that young, I want to say Alexia seven, Keegan and Caspian are five and Noel three!))

Sophia smiled as her kids tackled Mariana to the ground. "Don't worry Mari, I get that all the time!"said Sophia chuckling. As Sophia broke free from her sand creation her kids made on her she went over and tickled them and kissed them on the cheeks. "How about we eat on the bench tonight, I heard they have a really good restaurant not to far from here if we can to go to it."said Sophia. As her kids cheered and nodded she chuckled and looked at Marian and Daniel. "Well the kids agree, what do you two think?"Sophia asked them as she gave them a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm

As Sophia released Mariana from the very "warm" hug of her four nephews and neices she got up cleaning the sand off her clothes.She picked up little Noel who was pretty unpeaceful though she calmed down a bit when Mariana started to tickle her. "Well i am up for everything Sophi since i never really been here.You should know what's good." she said giving Alexia a kiss in the cheek trying to remember did Caspian and Keegan like to be kissed.

[[OOC:Stop calling me Marian lol!]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 am

((Dang it, I keep doing that! Laughing))

"Great Mari, and what about you Danny are you up to it?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a warm smile. As she seen Mariana wipe the sand from her she chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll take showers or baths before we leave it's no way I'm going looking like this!"said Sophia chuckling probably knowing she had sand almost all over her. As she noticed Mariana kissed Alexia she whispered to Mariana "the boys only like kisses on there kiss but that only by there mom and aunts any other girl who tries to do that they think they have girl germs!"said Sophia chuckling as she said that. "Ok Alexia, Keegan, Caspian, Noel time to get cleaned up to go eat."said Sophia as they all groaned Sophia chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully "Sometimes they don't know what they want!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top