Summer in Hawaii - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer in Hawaii - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer in Hawaii

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer in Hawaii - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer in Hawaii

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 am

Daniel put the box of donuts on the passenger seat, grabbing another donut that had jam and cream inside. Listening, to her ask him why they were staring at her like that as he bit into his donut and chewed onto it glancing at the girls who just stood there frozend and shocked. He shrugged his shoulder, getting into the car putting the box on his lap and pulling the seat belt on looking out of the car at the girls. "I don't know, maybe they are in love with you," he said, with a hint of humour in his tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes as he said that. "Ugh no, I'm not that way!"said Sophia as she put her keys in the car and started it and drove off. As she got in the line again that headed out of the airport she groaned. "I hate airport traffic I really do, but it was worth it!"said Sophia as she gave Daniel a warm smile. As she noticed he was looking at her cds in her car she smiled. "Find a cd you like and play it, I'm sure we like the same kind of music."said Sophia as she moved up some. "Hey give me one of those donuts there I'm hungry as well!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia laughed as Mariana asked if that was her room. "No silly, it's your room Mari do you like it?"Sophia asked as she walked to her blue room which was right across from hers. As she set her luggages on the bed as her blackberry phone rung. As she got it out of her purse she answered it saying. "Hello, this is Sophia." in a soft sweet gentle voice. As she put it on speaker phone as she got her things out and started putting them in her drawers and closet. "Hello, anyone there?"Sophia asked calmly and sweetly as she put her clothes in her dresser.

[[OOC:I have no idea what are you doing i am just going to jump in.]]
Mariana almost fell from shock when Sophia told her it was actually her room.She jumped on the bed like a little child though when she saw Sophia taking her jeep she thought they have more company.She got out to see Sophia riding Daniel in her jeep. "DANIEL!!!" she shouted across the beach waving with her both hands.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 am

Sophia pulled the car up and stopped in front of her beach house. "Welcome to my beach house Danny, my parents own it although they gave it to me to use when ever I want!"said Sophia as she popped the beeper as the trunk opened as she helped Daniel wit his stuff. As she got as much stuff she could she smiled at Mariana. "Sorry Mari, I had to go and get Danny although I got hit on by two boys and some girls that wouldn't stop looking at me it was scary."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "What do you say after were all done unpacking we go to the beach and walk around it?"Sophia asked them with a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:21 am

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia rolled her eyes as he said that. "Ugh no, I'm not that way!"said Sophia as she put her keys in the car and started it and drove off. As she got in the line again that headed out of the airport she groaned. "I hate airport traffic I really do, but it was worth it!"said Sophia as she gave Daniel a warm smile. As she noticed he was looking at her cds in her car she smiled. "Find a cd you like and play it, I'm sure we like the same kind of music."said Sophia as she moved up some. "Hey give me one of those donuts there I'm hungry as well!"said Sophia laughing.

Daniel laughed as he said that. She, put her key in the car adn the car started and she drove off. Then they were out of the airport in the line again heading out of the airport. "Tell me, about it. Everytime my dads get in Airport Traffic he gets really stress," he laughed as he looked through her cds in her car seperating the bad and the good song into two seperate group then put in his favorite one into the music player then waited for it to start. As, it started he started to dance a bit in the car but not to wild that it distracted Sophia from driving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0&feature=fvw

Then the music stop, the car had pulled to a stop. There they were at Sophia's beach house. He got out of the car then looked around kind of amazed at how expensieve the beach house looked, it must of cost a fountune. "Wow," he thought pulling his luggage in and then turned to Sophia who asked him if he wanted to walk around the beach in a few. "Yeah," he nodded grabbing his jeans and a headband walking around the room for a bit. "Where the bathroom," he asked.

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1900000/Zanessa-zac-efron-1949211-100-100.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:29 pm

In the time Sophia arrived at the beachhouse and stopped the jeep Mariana was already dressed for the beach because right now last on her mind was unpacking.She saw Daniel who just arrived with Sophia passing by. "Hi Daniel." she said in a casual voice as she was used to the fact people often forget that she was there. "I am ready Sophi.I will unpack later." she said looking across the beach at the sea having a will to jump in.

http://www.starkgossip.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/hayden-panettiere-shorts-05.jpg <<==My Outfit
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Ok Mari, just sit on the couch and wait while me and Daniel go change."said Sophia as she gave her a warm smile. "The bathroom is right down that hall to the right Danny."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "Oh your bedroom is right next to mine which is the blue room, I hope you like your room Mari fell in love with hers."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia was already having fun with her three best friends already but hey were about to have more fun at the beach. "Ok, well I'm going upstairs to my room to change I'll be back soon!"said Sophia as she gave them a warm smile and ran upstairs to her room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 am

"I seem to always get the blue room," Daniel laughed walking up to his room and changed into his swimmers then walked back into the room leaning against the wall flicking through picture he had took of Izzie down at the beach last month smiling to himself as he waited patiently for Sophia to finish changing into her clothes pulling his towel over his shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 am

Sophia was finished changing her clothes and was about to head down stairs when she look in Daniel's room and seen him sitting on his bed. As she knocked on the door she gave him a warm friendly smile. "Hey, you want to talk about it?"Sophia asked as she leaned against the door frame of his room. As Alexia was walking up stairs screaming she hid behind Sophia. "Alexia Marie Potter, what are you screaming about?"Sophia asked her oldest daughter. "It's Caspian mommy, he found a water snake and brought it in the house and he been chasing me around with it!"said Alexia. "I'm so sorry about this Danny, I'll be right back."said Sophia sighing. "God he's just like his farther was."said Sophia as she walked down the hall until she seen Caspian holding a water snake. "Caspian Nickolas Potter,You put that snake outside now!"said Sophia calmly but loudly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 am

Daniel looked up and smiled at Sophia who asked if there was somehting wrong and if she could help. "No, thank. I'm fine," he smiled warmly then looked at the young girl running behind her mother screaming about her brother bringing in a water snake chasing her sister around with him. He followed her down stairs then laughed he loved Casipan he was so much like he father. "I'll come with you," he said laughing walking up to Casipan and walked out of the door and onto the beach both of them smirking at each other. "Haha, niice, alright... come on, easy now," he said laughing then tossed the snake back into the water. Looking, at Casipan and they both started to laugh again as Casipan wrapped his arm around his neck and Daniel started to lift it up spinning around in the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top