Summer in Hawaii - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Summer in Hawaii - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Summer in Hawaii

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer in Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer in Hawaii

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 am

Daniel guestered to the man who got him the taxi driver to cancel the ride then turned to looked at Sophia who was on the screen talking to him, she looked beautiful as always. He looked around the airport to see where he was then decided that she would have to meet him in the food court which was a few step to his right so he walked over to the food court and sat down. "I'm at the food court, outside the airport," said Daniel talking to her on the phone as he ordered a donut and coffee he was in the mood for some sweet food right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 am

"Ok, I'll be there shortly!"said Sophia as she remained driving down the highway as she stopped at a stop light she placed her phone in the phone holder her dad get her for her jeep and put her phone in it and pushed a button as Daniel's face appeared. As the light turned green she went as the wind blew through her hair. "Hungry for something sweet are we?"Sophia asked as she seen him with a donut and coffee on the screen. As she pulled into the airport she waited in the line with all the other cars. "Hold on, I'll be there soon!"said Sophia as the line continued moving.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:08 am

Daniel bit into his strawberry donut which he got from the box he brought from the shop that he wanted to bring over to Sophia's house. He looked down at his phone drinking his iced cappucino and smiled at her. "Yeah, i'm a bit hungry," he chuckled looking at her on the screen sticking a playful tongue at her then looked up as a girl giggled as they saw him thinking he was cute and waved at him. That could been seen by Sophia but he didn't know that as he waved to them back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:18 am

Sophia chuckled and sticked her tongue back at him. As Sophia noticed and heard a girl giggling and waving at Danny she laughed. "Already getting hit on by American girls are we?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice as she waited in line. As two boys drove by her heading out of the airport they honked at Sophia and called her sexy and asked for number to where they could call her. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh she waved at him and gave them a soft warm smile that made them drool. As Sophia giggled the line moved as she looked at the two boys she gave them a warm smile and drove off laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 am

Daniel then turned to his phone as he heard a honk then some noise, he could see her giggling and the boys behind her giggling. Then he rolled his eyes at her laughing along with her as he shoved down the rest of the donut into his mouth cleaning his mouth with a tissue waiting for Sophia to come. "Yeah, and your already getting hit on by American boys," he asked her back smiling politely at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Hey it's not my fault I never asked to be half veela!"said Sophia laughing. As she finally reached the front of the airport she seen Daniel looking at a couple of girls as they walked by. As she rolled her eyes she laughed. "Daniel Matthew Valantine don't think I didn't see that I'm right behind you!"said Sophia laughing hoping he would turn around and she her in her jeep with her arms crossed shaking her head. As she looked at him she laughed and said. "Silly crazy Danny!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Mhmm wait until I tell Virginia this!"said Sophia teasing him as she laughed knowing she didn't know Virgina but she loved teasing him like he did her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 am

Daniel heard her behind him as he was checking out some girls, some were giving him their number on his hand. He wanted to stop but they kept coming toward him, then he turned his head when they had finally stopped looking at Sophia guiltily smiling innoncently to her, shrugging his shoulder at her hoping she did not see that but when she mention the word Virginia he began to panic and his face fell dead serious. "You wouldn't," he said as he grabbed the box of donut and thew his coffee into the bin because he didn't like it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 am

"Try me!"said Sophia as he told her she wouldn't do such a thing to him and then laughed "I'm just kidding Danny!'said Sophia laughing. As Sophia grabbed his hand she seen like three numbers on his hand. "Ooh and all pretty girls to isn't that something?"Sophia asked as she looked at the girls who looked at her shocked. "Why are you staring at me?"Sophia asked them as her as they were still staring at her. "Um...Danny these girls are scaring me!"Sophia whispered to Danny. Sophia was wearing a black strapless tank top that showed her curves with white shorts and black flip flops with her hair up and wearing a pair of Daniel's old sunglasses he let her have after he told her they look better on her after she stole them from him one day.

Summer in Hawaii - Page 3 Dem
(What I'm wearing and look like)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 am

Daniel laughed as he pulled his luggage behind him, wretching the door to the back of her car heaving them all into the back of her car. Turning, his head to look at their shocked expression on the girls face. He barked a laugther again as he walked around to the front passenger seat wretching the door carefully then plopped his head in, inhaling her perfume in the car. "Your car smells nice," he admitted looking around the car then back at her smiling as warmly at her his eyes glancing at the girls who still looking at her with a shock expression on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:41 am

Sophia laughed along with as she helped him put his luggages in her car. As he said her car smelled again for her smell of her perfume was in her car she chuckled and smiled. "Thanks Danny, but my car always smell like that but this, well my Mustang has but this is my new car my parents got me for my early birthday present!"said Sophia as she looked at the girls that were still staring at her. "Why are they staring at me are they jealous I'm with you or they never seen anyone like me or what?"Sophia asked Danny laughing thinking the whole thing was funny. As she shrugged it off shaking her head and laughing she got in the driver's seat and waited for Danny to get in.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top