Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki Granger's Funeral

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 6 Empty Re: Nikki Granger's Funeral

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm

"Let go ride around on our brooms," Daniel decided, smiling at her he could tell her that she was about to burst into tears. He sighed, still not bealiving that how much she and he was going through now to experience a battle for the first time of their lives well the first time for him. Ever since the battle, it changed him, how he thought, how he acted sometime. He found it hard to think what he was doing but right now he was actually controlling himself. He looked into her eyes and knew she had saw through his eyes that there was so much and love and sorrow in them, as he saw sadness and hurt in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Sophia nodded and gave him a warm smile as much as she could. "Sounds like a plan to me."said Sophia as she got out her wand and waved it as she muttered. "Accio firebolt." as her broom came towards her she smiled at Daniel. "I know, I don't look like the type of girl who would have a firebolt but I been on the Quidditch five years."said Sophia. "So you want to fly around the school or where?"Sophia asked him as she mounted her broom. As she kicked off from the ground she flew into the air, as the wind rustled through her hair and hit her face it calmed. Nothing more then flying calmed her down, she just felt so free flying. As she waited for Daniel in the air she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:32 am

Daniel smiled at her listening to her as he looked back at the Funeral where his best friend laid dead, probably in heaven by now. Maybe, she was in a happier place with Andrian, her ex-husband. Maybe they will get married again in heaven but who knew, was there really a heaven out there a god who looked after everyone there wasn't enough proof. "Around the school is nice," he suggested looking back at her smiling weakly as he muttered. "Accio Nimbus 2002," then looked at her firebolt, he gazed at her unbealiving what he saw he always wanted a Firebolt and have been saving his money for it for ages. "I've always wanted a Firebolt," he exclaimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:06 am

As Daniel said it was fine for them to ride around school she smiled. "Ok great lets go!"said Sophia. As he said he wanted a firebolt she smiled. "Well, who know maybe you might get one for you birthday or Christmas."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "I have to remember that for Danny's birthday or Christmas present to get him one!"Sophia thought to herself. "Yeah I love this broom it's really easy to handle, if you want you can have a go on it to feel how it's like if you want?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a warm smile. As Sophia looked back at her sister's corpse she smiled knowing her sister was in a better place and she was always watching her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:07 am

Daniel smiled at her and shook his head, looking back at his best friends corpse. Not able to bealieve she was dead yet already, but he knew she was in a better place with everyone else she loved that had died. He didn't know much Sophia could take just watching her sister there dead lying dead, so he thought that it was a good idea to take her away from it for a bit before the ceremony started. "Let go," he smiled at her taking off without her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:21 am

Sophia was so caught up in looking at her sisters dead body she didn't see Daniel take off without her. As she snapped back into reality she realized Daniel wasn't beside and he was already flying around. As she caught up with him which didn't take her long she smiled at him. "Oh, so you think you can leave without me huh? How about we race and see who gets left behind!"said Sophia with a soft warm smile and then chuckled. "You know I can beat you, but pity getting beaten by a girl."said Sophia in a teasing voice as they flew neck to neck.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled as he did a tornado barrel roll in the air in front of her then looked at her as she offered that they should race and see who get left behind with a soft warm smile she always gave to him. "Yeah, such a pity isn't it. Well we'll see whose best," he laughed then flew back neck to neck with her looking ahead of him and focusing at where he was going then remembered that she hadn't told him where they were flying to yet so he looked back at her. "Where to," he asked carefully listening to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:51 am

As Sophia seen him do the Tornado Barrel Roll she smiled. "Not bad Danny, can you do the double Tornado Barrel Roll?"Sophia asked him. As she flew in front of him she did the double Tornado Barrel Roll Perfectly and then smiled at him. As he asked where they were flying to she shrugged. "I thought we were flying around the school and lake and stuff?"Sophia asked him as she hovered in the air on her broom. "So, what other tricks do you have up your sleeves?"Sophia asked him with a soft warm smile. "I know a couple, seeing how I been on the Quidditch team and we had two captains over the years that were awesome!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:15 am

Daniel smiled at her as he watched her do a double Tornado Barrel Roll. Then his jaws dropped as she did it perfectly and then smiled at him, he quickly smiled back and stuttered. "Y-y-yeah i guess," he said flying toward her and hovered beshide her. "I don't know, i guess we have to wait and see," he smiled at her looking around the school for a bit hoping he could find shorts cut but then stopped he didn't want to cheat in the race. "Danny, must be a good captain, what ever happen to that guy," he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 am

Sophia chuckled. "Don't worry Danny, I didn't get it on the first try either it took me forever how to do it!"said Sophia chuckling as he stuttered. Sophia laughed as Daniel started looking around the school for short cuts. "There's alot of short cuts around here you just have to know them, Andrian and Danny would always beat me for the always used the short cuts, one day I threaten to hex them if they didn't tell me where the short cuts were at!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Don't worry I won't use them on you, although I know were all them are at thanks to Danny and Andrian."said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, Danny was a excellent captain he taught me alot of tricks and we won alot of games."said Sophia smiling when they beat Slytherin one year.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top