Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki Granger's Funeral

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Granger's Funeral

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:09 am

Daniel looked at her unable to speak. He just nodded at her as she uried into his chest. "She, was a good one as well," he mummer. He remianed stroking her hair looking down at her worriedly, there was so much going on, the battle come and gone, people were dead some were dying he didn't know how much the world could bleed everyone was dying these days. The Death Eaters just kept on killing mindlessly, mericilessly it just had to end and if the Ministry wasn't going to do enough then they needed some kind of hero to end it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

Sophia nodded slowly in his chest. "I wish this would all end and the world was at peace again."said Sophia in a whisper in a sigh. "But I don't see the world becoming that anytime soon with the ways are going now days."said Sophia as her voice cracked. Sophia didn't know how much she could take she felt like this world would never be peaceful and calm again it was like hell on earth. Death eaters Killing left and right and the Muggle Prime Minister after them it wasn't safe to be in both worlds now days. "What happening to this world all there is innocent blood spilling everywhere and not that much love."Sophia thought to herself as she sighed once again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Daniel heard her whisper and nodded slolwy in his chest. "We all wish for something like that to happen. But, that only last for a few years and then someone evil again try to takes over," he agreed with her, feeling symphathetically toward her. He didn't know how much she could take. Feeling, like her word have been torn a part like he did it was as if they were both two same people. He still didn't know how much the world could take, it was bleeding, people were dying, people were killing it was all stupid to him. "I don't understand what so fun about killing people, your not protecting anyone. They're basically destroying and wrecking the world. The world is bleeding now, it need a hero to sew it all up"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know, I don't see what so fun and fascinating about killing people just because there muggles or muggleborn or even loyal to him!"said Sophia as her voice cracked. "There's so many deaths and loved one dying it's just that the world is falling apart because there isn't any love around that much anymore."said Sophia sighing. Sophia didn't understand how could anyone be so cruel to kill innocent people and not even think nothing of it. "He's a cold hearted man who doesn't have any love!"said Sophia to herself. As Daniel mentioned a person who can save them all she nodded. "Yeah I know, we need someone who is brave and believed in love and believed anything is possible like Harry Potter did."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 am

"If you want to control the world or get respect. Killing won't get you there, try joining the ministry and become to minister. Or do a good deed and you'll get something in return. Seriously, the man have no brian," Daniel laughed then stopped when he heard her voice was cracked when she told him that there was so many death and loved one was dying it's just that the world is falling apart because there isn't any love around that much anymore. He smiled at her remaining stroking her hair as she rested her head on his chest which made him felt quite warm with her on top and as if he was the man. It just felt good, he wondered about the whole Harry Potter thing, what if he could be that man, he was braved and bealived in love and bealived anything is possible. What is he could save the world from bleeding and sew it up. "Yeah..." he mummer still thinking about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 am

Sophia nodded. "I know right? but he's to damn stupid to see that, he's a cold hearted man that doesn't have any love or believes in love!"said Sophia sighing and shaking her head. "I really do pity him though, for love is the most magical thing you can have."said Sophia softly. As he continued to stroke her hair she started calming down and started talking a little normal. "What if there was a person like him that could do all that and set the world at peace again?"Sophia asked him softly. "Daniel does seem like that kind of person though, he's brave and he does believe anything is possible and he did believe in love."Sophia thought to herself. Sophia heard all kind of rumors she was just like her Aunt Hermione (Granger) Weasley who was brave, smart, and very pretty and clever but she didn't believe a word of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:56 am

Daniel laughed and stopped stroking her hair, placing his hand on her hip now happy that she was starting to calm down and talk a little normal. Listening to her, ranting on about how heartless and stupid you-know-who is made him laugh inside his head maybe one brave person could walk up to him and tell him how stupid he was. Just killing people, thinking that is how he would take over the world when it really wasn't they'll end up killing everyone because they just love killing. He looked at her startled when she asked what if there was a person like him that could do all that and set the world at peace again, had she read his mind or were they really both the same person who knew exactly how each other was thinking. "I guess, we have to see," he grinned at her nervously. Still, thinking what a good idea it was just practising his spells then risking his life just putting himself on the line there arresting and stopping the killing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:22 am

Sophia laughed as well although it wasn't her normal tinkling bell laugh she usually always had. "You know all this talking about you-know-who is making me feel better, I know it's stupid right?"Sophia asked laughing once again. She thought the whole thing about a guy wanting to kill the wizarding world and muggle world was stupid and made her laugh. "What a idiot!"Sophia thought to herself as she laughed inside her head. As Daniel told her they would have to wait and she smiled. "Well, I hope it's some time soon this world can't handle anymore bleeding."said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:34 am

Daniel laughed and was glad that she had stopped feeling sad. That, all of her tears were all gone just talking about what an idiot you-know-who was. Just simply, pushing the thought of losing Nikki out of their mind for now it was just making them sadder and sadder. Then she started telling him softly that the world cannot handle anymore bleeding, he decided he could be that person just needed to study hard at school, learn a few advanced spells then he would be set out there to stop these people from killing more people. He enjoyed her on his chest and his hand on her hips it felt nice after a break-up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:02 am

As Daniel laughed she laughed softly at him as everyone was looking at them like they lost there minds. "Everyone looking at us like were mad for laughing at a funeral."said Sophia giggling. "I can't believe next year will be my final year at Hogwarts, I'm going to miss Hogwarts so much when I leave!"said Sophia sighing. Sophia was enjoying her head being on his chest it felt so warm and comforting that she didn't want to move. "I don't think I made Head Girl, they probably gave that to someone else who's way more smarter and prettier then me."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top