Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki Granger's Funeral

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Granger's Funeral - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Granger's Funeral

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:11 am

Sophia nodded and gave him a weak smile and then hugged him. "Thanks Daniel, your such a good friend."said Sophia as she let go of him her eyes still locked on the coffin. As she noticed Brandon she looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "I don't know you, but you look just like one of my best friends Danny Thompson, me him and Andrian used to be called the Golden Trio."said Sophia smiling weakly at the memory of it. "All three of us met each other in our first year, we automatically became best friends."said Sophia remembering all the good times the three of them had. As more tears fell down her face she remained looking at the casket and sighed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Mariana had no idea what to do or say.She was just drowning in sea of her tear.She was kneeling on the ground listening to what Sophia was telling though in reality didn't hear anyone.She looked around the dark room realizing life was too short.Nikki was 2 years younger then herself and yet she died. "Who killed her!!!???" was the only thing she managed to say in a voice mixtured between pain and anger.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:20 pm

"She was killed by Nerezza Talbot a death eater, and she was killed right before my eyes."said Sophia in a whisper as tears fell down her face. "I can't help not to feel it's my fault though, I'm her big sister I should have been by her side protecting her."said Sophia knowing that she got hit by the Sectumsempra Spell on her stomach. "But like I told Daniel,she going to pay for what she did, I'll give her something worse then death that she will be begging me for death!"said Sophia as her chocolate brown eyes were full with hate and pain. As Sophia eyes were still locked on the casket in front of her Sophia tried to be strong but it was hard when you saw your little sister die right before your very eyes. Sophia was crying so hard she felt like she was going to break in two right in front of her friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am

Alice hadn't known Nikki particularly well, but they were still friends. She still couldn't believe she had actually died. She went to the ground where Mariana and Sophia were kneeling. She tried to look comforting.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Daniel's life was falling a part like a meteor just about to break into the earth atmosphere breaking into pieces. He couldn't bealive his best friend Nikki, was dead already. He lost his girlfriend to a girl who he seem to have lost total trust to, he thought he could trust Chastity, he thought she was a different woman than what Sterling said but after what happen at her house he couldn't understand why she did that, was she really a slut, was she really a B**** like Sterling had said was he wrong all along and became a victim of Chastity's undying fake love. He pushed those thought away and started to think what really mattered here, right now next to the body of a girl he knew had a hard life dealing with the lost of her boyfriend thinking she had lost a sister when all along her sister was hiding her identities but came out again after she had died. "My, life is falling a part, my best friend is dead, i've lost another girl to a girl who just wanted to play around with my head," he mummer to Sophia without looking at her just staring blankly at the dead body of Nikki's body only wishing that she had came back alive tell him everything was fine and that she was not dead but unconcious. He locked his hand around her cold stony hand remembering the first time they met each other it seem to be only a distant memories to him now yet he couldn't stop remembering what happen it seem only yesterday he met her and the next day he found her lying in a coffin.

His mind turned back to what happen at Chastity's house, remembering the way they had kissed and told each other hou much they loved each other until Jesse arrived, suddenly she was a different person, telling him she loved him all along not Daniel. He was just a doll to her, that she could use to play around with and then throw away again. He couldn't help but think was Sterling right, and he was wrong all along was she really everything he said about her yet he was a victim of Chastity undying fake love. This wasn't him, why didn't he know better than that he usually always did, he always knew what was best for him, what was best for others what was right and what was wrong. Maybe, she was just some kind of bad influence on him and he shouldn't be talking to her at all. He had learn to accept that he was only human, and that only most in his life that he would make mistake's and that he would learn from that mistake which would be enough to tell him what was right the next time he was in the same situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Sophia listened to him and nodded. "You sound just like Andrian, he always had girls telling him they loved him but they always treated him like dirt when he thought he could trust them, he always went from girl to girl trying to find something but I guess he found something when he died for me." said Sophia as tears ran down her face. "Everything that has happened like Andrian killing himself for me and Nikki dying I can't help not to think it's all my fault."said Sophia as she looked at her sisters who looked so calm and peaceful. "I wish I would have changed back before she died but at lease she knew I was Sophia, that what I loved about her nothing went by her without knowing!"said Sophia as she smiled weakly. "My life is falling apart as well, Daniel I lost my sister and the one man I truly loved but I know I have to be strong they would have wanted that from me, but I don't know if I can."said Sophia in a soft quiet whisper. As her eyes looked in her beloved sister she started crying so hard she was shaking as she laid her head on her sister chest she cried.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Daniel turned to face her when she mention about Andrian. Which he read about a few month ago a month after Sophia's funeral. He had a hard life, he didn't have a single friend and was just set out there to find love everyday to find the right girl that could make him happy but he couldn't. "I understand, why he wanted to kill himself so badly and ended up to be. He had a hard life, no one wanted to be with him, everyone hating him like they were clouding up his mind. How can he decide what right when they are clouding up his mind like that." replied Daniel looking at Sophia as he put an arm around Sophia waist trying to comfort her. He couldn't bare to watch her cry. Nikki would of wanted her to smile and live on with her life, but he knew that would be hard for Sophia now that her sister had been killed in the battle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Sophia nodded slowly with her eyes still locked on her sister. "Andrian was a good man, although I seen passed all the lies people were saying about him, he was one of my best friends and was also the love of my life and I tried to at lease be there for him and I failed."said Sophia in a rough whisper. As Daniel wrapped his arm around her waist she gave him a weak smile. As she hugged him the best she could she cried on his shoulder. "Why are you so good to me Danny? I never done you any good!"said Sophia still crying on his shoulder. Sophia felt like the whole world was crashing down on her all at once and and if wasn't for Daniel comforting her she might as well broke down already. Sophia hoped Daniel didn't mind her getting his shirt wet with her crying on him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 am

Daniel wrapped another arm around her letting her cry over his shoulder. He didn't mind getting his tee shirt wet, he enjoyed the comforting hug she was giving and wanted to help her so badly. He knew that she needed to get all the tears out of her system and get over it. "I'm ever so good to everyone. Everyone need someone to support them through tough time and i want to be that person," he told her slowly getting both of them onto their feet then headed back to the seat so both of them didn't have to look at the corpse of Nikki's body otherwise it would have made things worse for both of them. They took a seat together, with Sophia on his chest crying her eyes out on his shoulder as he stroked her hair gently feeling sad to see her upset like this this made him wanted to cry as well and tears started to twinkled down his cheek he just couldn't bealive that she was dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 am

Sophia remained crying her eyes out as her body shook and looked like she was about to break apart. "She was one of your best friends wasn't she?"Sophia asked him softly as her voice cracked with her head still buried into his chest. Sophia didn't move for she was starting to feel better with Daniel comforting her. As he stroked her hair she remained crying on his chest she knew nothing else to do but cry over her sister death and get it all out of her and move on. As Sophia remained crying she felt a rain drop on her but she didn't care if she got wet she didn't care about anything but her dead sister that was in the casket in front of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top