Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 9 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:32 am

Daniel looked at her still a bit irritated but calm at the same time. He saw her about to leave but grabbed her on the arm and gently pulled her around. "I understand, but i do not like anyone hurting you, they don't have rights to do that and if they do i want you to tell me." Daniel told her then nodded at her wanting her to trust him that he can be a companion for her and that he can help her through and hardship she was going through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 9 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:35 am

Chase looked a bit surprised when she was pulled back. Looking up at him she smiled and nodded. "Thank you."She whispered and reached up kissing his cheek softly before moving a step back. "What did I do to deserve a friend like you Danny?"She asked softly smiling at him her brown eyes sparkling. What did she do to deserve ANY of her friends as a matter of fact. She smiled at him a bit sadly. These days had just been so hard on her. She looked a little worn out, a little rough around the edges, her hair a little bit more puffy, her eyes a bit more tired looking. But she was the same happy, hyper, fun loving girl. She grinned at him and held on her hand for him. "Now can we go get our stuff?"She asked looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 am

Daniel smirked and nodded at her. "Yes, of course," he told her then let her get a head start and watched her carefully as thought began to feel up his mind. She was a girl who was confused and tired, with a lot of things on her mind. He knew that she needed a friend like him to help her through life otherwise she might end up like the other kid that had died a few month ago "Andrian" who had trouble keeping a realationship and end up killing himself. There was enough death at school he wasn't going to let some moron let someone break down because of who they were. Why can't they understand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 am

Chase walked up the stairs silently not realizing he wasn't following her yet. She did indeed have all the guys drooling after her didn't she? She had never thought about it very hard before. She sighed softly and realized she shouldn't be complaining. She had everything, money, power, a family. She shouldn't complain at all, everyone had it so much harder than her and she was taking it hard because someone had called her a slut. She shouldn't let it get to her! But for some reason it did. Realizing Danny wasn't with her she turned around feeling a small tear trickle down her cheek. She brushed it away hastily. She had NO right to cry! None at all! But then why did she feel the sudden urge to burst in to tears? It confused her and she stood sniffing slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 am

Daniel gasped and saw her crying then started to race toward her wrapping an arm around her to give her a hug. "No, no, no don't cry. If you cry i'll cry as well," he said, his voice breaking up and wiped the tears from her face looking at her in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:01 am

"I'm sorry!"She whispered looking at him carefully. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cry! I shouldn't be crying anyway! I..I have no right to cry!"She said looking up at him as he wiped the tears which were now coming down her cheeks freely. "There is no reason for me to cry! Sterling is right...I'm stuck up...I have everything I could ever want, yet here I am bawling my eyes out."She sobbed tears falling faster. "Please don't cry."She said looking up at him silently. "I'm sorry."She whispered again her shoulder shaking with silent sobs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:08 am

Daniel looked at her and his lips were trembling in pain watching her cry. "You have every right to cry. Sterling should have not called you a slut, he is wrong." Daniel tried to comfort her, he hated seeing people cry it hurted him as well he couldn't bear to look at them but he knew in this situation he had to. He held her tightly in his arm and hugged her and rubbed her back warmly. "Please don't cry, i'll give you anything," he begged her letting tears fall down his side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:11 am

"No I don't."She said hugging him softly. "I shouldn't cry...it's just..it's been so hard, I try to forget it, but every time he talks to me, he reminds me of what I did, how much of a slut I am."She sobbed hugging him hard. "Please don't cry!"She said looking up at him. She reached up and wiped his tears. "You shouldn't be crying because of me."She said softly. "I didn't want for you to cry too!"She said wiping her tears as she looked up at him. "I'm so sorry."She whispered and hugged him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 am

Daniel looked at her a bit irritated and then placed a index finger on her lips then said. "Don't be sorry, it is not your fault. But think about this for me. If, Sterling keeps reminding you about what happen and calling you a slut don't you think you should keep away from him for a while until you two are ready to talk to each other like best friends," he asked her looking into her eyes and waited for her answer, wiping the tears from her eyes and gave her a warm kiss on the forehead. He knew how Sterling would be feeling, hurt, angry and almost wanting to have revenge on her and he couldn't blame him either but knew they both needed time away from each other before they can start being friends again because he knew it is hard for both of them now to talk to each other whilst having feeling for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:24 am

Chase smiled slightly closing her eyes slightly when he kissed her forehead. "I'm..."She stopped and looked up at him carefully. He had just said not to apologize. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "You're right of course, I haven't seen him since then though...but for some reason...little things these days are getting me irritated, making me remember him, remember things that we did. Then I think of Jesse, and it goes away for a while."She said softly. "It's been so long since I've been able to go down to the grounds and just, dance in the rain."She said softly shaking her head. "For one I have a hard time dancing now."She ran her hand up her back uncomfortably for a second while she looked at him. "There's been plenty of rain, but I'm just..not up for it.."She said shaking her head. "I feel so...sad all the time. But at the same time I feel really happy and I know I shouldn't be feeling so sad!"She said looking at him tears falling down her face again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top