Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 8 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 am

Daniel barked a laughter as she blushed again which extended towards her ears. He never saw a girl blushed that hard before, it was his first time and yet he found it susprisingly enjoyable. He continued to stroke her face then wrapped an arm around her to hug then with one finger he tilted her head up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 8 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:35 am

Chase looked up at him. When he lifted her chin she stared him in the eyes and without thinking closed her eyes for a second. Why was she doing this? That little nagging voice in the back of her head went off. Kicking in a little late but still kicking in. It was yelling at her. She wasn't quite sure about what, she hadn't concentrated that hard on it yet. But it was growing louder. Opening her eyes she heard it clearly. "YOU IDIOT! JESSE DANIELS!" Gasping Chase fell away from him. "I'm sorry!"She said looking panicked. "I didn't mean..I.."She stammered not sure what to do but look sorry and embarrassed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 am

Daniel smirked and calmly pulled away from her. "Relax, i just wanted to see you blushing. I wasn't going to kiss you, i love it when you blush, i'm sorry," he told her. Daniel smiled warmly at her and put a hand on her shoulder for reassurance, he knew she had a boyfriend but once in a while he loved to mess around with her even though at the same time he wanted to be mature and a gentlemen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:52 am

Chase stared at him and then smiled shaking her head. "Sorry...I always fall into it so easily..."She said shaking her head. She remembered something Sterling had said once. "Oh it's just so hard for you isn't it? Being so perfect that every guy in the world faints in your presence? You slut!"

Looking away from Danny she looked down the stairs her eyes half closed not sure of what to do now. She didn't want to appear like a slut to him too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 am

Daniel sensed something else had been wrong. That Chastity had not been feeling quiet alright at the moment, something or someone must of hurted her and hoped that it had not been him. He frowned and placed a warm strong hand on her cheek and pushed it to when she was facing him gently. "Whatever you're feeling, you can tell me. What the matter, i am worried about you." Daniel asked her, with a symphathetic and worried expression on his face to show her he cared for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 am

Chase looked at him for a second and then smiled. "I don't...I don't want you to think I'm a slut."She said softly. "Sterling does..."She whispered staring up at him, unable to look anywhere else. "The last thing I said to him...he had just yelled at me saying that I thought I was perfect...and had all the guys fainting over me...then called me a slut."She said her eyes showing how much it had hurt her to hear that. "I never thought I was a slut..."She said her shoulder sagging. "But I guess I look like I am."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:07 am

Daniel looked at her furiously, angry at what Sterling had called her, yes he understood how Sterling felt about being cheated on but yet he still didn't want him to call her a slut for what happen. Chastity was not a slut, at least not to him anyway and just needed the right type of person that would satisfy her for what she needed to be loved. "Your not a slut!" he told her calmly but furious. "I don't think your a slut, your a nice sweet caring girl and you shouldn't let him get you like that. Your just confused that is all and i'm going to talk to Sterling about it okay" he told her. He was going to talk to him, he never liked anyone calling a girl a slut or anything. It is hurtful and a stupid thing to call them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:12 am

"No don't!"She said grabbing his arm. "Don't talk to him ok! We're cool right now!"She said staring up at him. "I don't want to lose my friendship with him!"She said looking up at him pleadingly. "Please don't talk to him!"She said ready to fall to her knees and beg. "I'm ok with being called a Slut...I kind of am..a slut.."She said her voice fading. She had been thinking on it a lot lately and she didn't know why she acted so stupid, she just didn't think! That was her problem, she never thought things through. "It's just..half the time I don't realize I'm flirting! I never purposely flirt."She said looking up at him hoping he'd understand. "I think it's just...the way I act..the way I do things, people think I'm flirting with them, and I don't mean it at all until they are..say, half way through making out with me! Then I sit there and ask myself, what made them do that?" She stared at him hoping he would understand. Hoping she didn't sound like an even bigger slut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:26 am

Daniel curled his lips with irritation and then looked back down at her as he started to think about everything she said and when she told him not to talk to him about calling her a slut. He sighed and took a deep breath that calm him down. "Alright, i won't talk to him about it but if he hurts you again i'm going to talk to him." he told her, having no idea why he was being over protective of her maybe because he thought of her as being his sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 am

Chase stared at him for a second longer still looking a bit frantic. "Thank you."She said softly as she looked at him. "I really appreciate it."She said softly. "It's just..I forget to think things through sometimes, and that gives me the appearance of...well."She said looking away from him for a second, turning her back on him before turning around and looking up the stairs. "We should get our stuff."She said slowly folding her arms across her chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top