Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 10 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:09 am

Daniel listened to her rant on about how she was feeling when she was around Sterling or when she was thinking about what happen. He pushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled. "Just stay away from him for a few days until you can talk to him normally and your fine how everything is. Trust me it going to be hard now to talk to him and hang around people who makes you happy," he told her and smiled happily at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 10 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 am

"Does that mean I get to hang out with you?"She asked looking up at him boldly. Not at all afraid to say she she had just said. "I mean, cause you make me happy, so I get to hang out with you?"She asked staring him in the eyes. "Besides the fact that you sometimes forget where I am!"She said giggling softly as she stared up at him. "You could help me learn how to focus!"She said laughing. "I really need the practice!"She said nodding once.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 am

Daniel looked at her and grinned at her. "Yes, of course you can hang out with me," he told her, his arm still wrapped around her then he quickly let go of her wiped the tears from her cheeks then took her hand and placed the palm of her hand onto his warm cheek and smiled warmly at her. "Alright, i promise to teach you," he said, casually, closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her warm hand on his cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Chase bit her lip when he took her hand and placed it on his cheek. "oh you meanie."She said staring at him but laughing. "Already testing me out?"She asked laughing at him. "That's not fair."She said but didn't move her hand away. She smiled slightly and glanced down the hallway. "We really do need to go get our stuff."She said softly after a moment. She didn't WANT to. move, but it was so late, and she was getting sleepy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Daniel barked a laugther and shook his head at her. "No. i wasn't testing you, i just wanted to hold you," he told her smiling warmly at her and let her dropped her hand down - he could tell that she was getting sleepy at the moment so he decided to go in front of her with his back to her and let her ride on top of him. "You look sleepy, how about I carry you there," he asked her, casually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Chase laughed and put her hands on his shoulders. "Sure, mister tough strong man."She said laughing as she jumped up onto his back. Eh, why be embarrassed? No one was going to see and he had asked for it! Chase laughed and clung to his neck looking around at the view from much farther up. "Wow, is this how tall people feel?"She asked giggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:25 am

Daniel felt the pressure of his back and automatically placed her leg to hold her up. He looked up at her and started to walk slowly toward their stuff, he let a small laugh escape his lips. "Welcome to my world," he grinned, wandering if that was a bit too cocky but he didn't care and just enjoyed the feeling of her body rubbing against the back of his body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Chase laughed and looked around excitedly. "This is fun!"She said giggling. She held onto his neck lightly now, so as not to choke him, and clung to his back carefully hoping he didn't drop her, and knowing he wouldn't. Grinning she looked down at him. "Am I to heavy?"She asked seeing the look on his face and misinterpreting it as pain. "I can get off if I get to heavy!"She said watching his face closely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 am

Daniel loved the way she giggled. How she loosen her grip around his neck showing that she cared for him. He laughed and started to swing around in the air and gently placed her down onto the seats then squatted beside her with his hand on her lap. "No. Your fine, not too heavy," he told her his eyes locked on hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 am

Chase smiled at him when he set her down. "That was fun."She said giggling as she looked him in the eyes. "Thanks."She smiled and without really thinking about it reached out and moved a strand of hair away from his eyes. She smiled at him again and then looked at the window. "wow, you can still see the stars from in here."She said not realizing he had his hands in her lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top