Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 am

Daniel gave her a smirk then looked the wall where he carved a love heart with 'Lily and Daniel FOREVER' on it then back at her. "Just, thinking of the past. About my ex girlfriend, we haven't talked since the time we both tried saving Alice from the Womping Willow," he sighed, and gave her a smile. Then he mind sort of wandered off as he started to remember a few happy memories he had with Lily then shook his head to get his head back into the present. "What are you doing here," he asked her, suddenly out of no where, rubbing his neck as well he kind of liked her warm arm around his neck but also glad that she had quickly dropped her arm before anyone saw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 am

Chase smiled at him. "I was taking advantage of my quick and almost invisible time!"She said laughing. "Besides the fact that I'm pure white as a fox."She said laughing. She looked up at the stars. "It sure is beautiful!"She said looking up and then down as she examined the grounds. "It's so weird, the moon is so full and the light is almost like day..but the grounds are silent."She said softly her hands on the wall as she peered over the side of the tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 am

Daniel watched her walk over to the window looking at the full moon and the night sky, just telling him how beautiful and peaceful the ground was peering out side of the tower. He casually walked over to her and leaned against the window frame with his arm crossed. He knew well enough that he shouldn't touch her anymore and that he had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend. "Yeah.." he said and trailed off looking at the night sky as well then his eyes flicked to her. "It so beautiful and quiet at night time. It helps me relax," he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 am

Chase nodded and looked out across the grounds happily. Turning to look at Danny she smiled. "I'm usually in my Common Room by this time!"She said laughing. "Or with Jesse."She grinned at him again. "So what do you usually do at night?"She asked looking up at him. "I mean besides sleep and stare at the moon!"She said throwing her head back and laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 am

Daniel looked at her as if she had eaten an insane plant wandering if he missed some private joke from her. He didn't argue with her about that and calmly told her. "Do Prefect Duties or sneaking out with Isobel and kissing," smiling down at her, wandering why she had asked this question to him. "Why," he said out of nowhere again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:23 am

Chase looked up at him grinning. "I don't know, I just wanted to know!"She said laughing. She looked at him and then grinned closing her eyes and holding up a peace sign. "Just curious!"She said laughing and then turning back to the window pushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. Looking down at the grounds she sighed contentedly. "It sure is beautiful up here!"She said looking down at the ground. "We're so far up."She said softly awe in her voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 am

Daniel smiled at her warmly and then started to lighten up the atmosphere so he peered outside the window looking up at the roof trying to remember the safeness spot to hold onto, one that was strong enough to hold them up as they climbed up on the roof. He turned to look at Chastity with a huge grin on his face. "What are you thinking," he asked her firstly wandering if she knew what he was going to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:35 am

Chase looked at him carefully. "Erm...that it's really pretty outside tonight!"She said laughing. "It sure is beautiful!"She said grinning at him. "I mean, just look at the stars!"She said turning to look out the window again. She had absolutely no idea what he was thinking, and didn't want to know until he told her. She sighed slightly and looked up at him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 am

Daniel smirked at her and shook his head negatively looking down at the ground then back up at her. "No, silly we are going to go on top of the roof, there a cool view on the top," he told her waiting to see her reaction to his words wandering if she felt the butterfly in her stomach from thinking about what they were about to do if she wanted to do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 am

Chase turned and look at him her eyes gleaming. "Lets do it!"She said punching the air with her fist. "How do we get out?"She asked spinning and looking at the window and opening it up quickly feeling the air rush in on them. "Wow!"She said gasping slightly as she turned to look at him again. "Age before beauty."She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top