Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 am

Daniel looked at her for a minute then raced out of the corridor and headed toward the Common room, up the stairs then into his dormitories gently putting her down onto the bed with his cat as he pulled out a charm book flicking through the pages to see if there was a spell that could transform her back into human.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 am

Chase stared at the cat silently for a minute before she slowly moved forward. She nosed the cat and then jumped back standing on her toes her tail sticking straight in the air. She was in the boys dorm. Stopping she turned and looked around the room. Unsure if she could believe her eyes. Yiping softly she jumped off the bed and moved up to his leg. Sitting down she looked up at him. She yiped softly and without really thinking about it she jumped up onto the bed again and then with a great spring jumped and landed on his shoulder. She yiped as though she was laughing and put her nose on his ear still yiping with her laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 am

Daniel saw the spell and heard her yipe loudly as everyone fell a sleep in the dormitories. He caught her and held his finger up to shush her out. "Be quiet, you'll wake everyone else. I've found the spell," he told her, grabbing his wand flourished and perform the spell on her but nothing happen. After a few more tries he finally was able to turn her back into a human sitting on his lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

Chase gasped when suddenly she was sitting in his lap. She looked around at all the sleeping guys and then at Danny unsure of what to do. She looked him in the eyes and mouthed. "Thank you."Not wanting to be to loud in case they woke people up. Which would be bad. Luckily he had gotten her transformed back, though now both of her shoes were in the tower and she was here. Sitting in Danny's lap. She felt her cheeks go pink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:01 am

Daniel smiled almost relief that he had helped her transform her back. He took a deep breath and let a small laugh escape his lips. "Don't ever scare me like that again." Daniel told her his arm automatically wrapped around her waist moving an accusing finger at her. He was glad that everything turned out right and didn't really need the teacher to help him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am

Chase giggled slightly. "Sorry."She said softly. "I got freaked out and couldn't change back, for whatever reason I find it easier to get into animal form then to get out."She whispered softly and hugged him back. "I'm sorry I worried you."She said softly looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 am

Daniel rolled his eyes at her laughing quietly and dusted the hair off his shirt which now had holes on them. He grinned and looked up at Chastity. "Hey Chassy, i'm holey," he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 am

Chase looked at his jacket and gasped slightly. "oh no! Did I do that?"She whispered startled. She ran her finger over one of the cuts and sighed slightly. "My claws are sharper then I realize."She glanced around the room and then very carefully got off his lap. "I need to get my shoes."She said softly grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 am

Daniel frowned, she obviously didn't get the joke at all and just sighed as she pulled him to get her shoes and at the same time he grabbed his glasses and a spare new t-shirt then started to take off his ripped one, showing his muscular chest and abs then put on his glasses and new t-shirt that said 'Just Do it'.

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 6 Zac_effron_300x400
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 am

Chase stumbled slightly when she turned and saw him without shirt on. What girl wouldn't? He looked..hot! She watched him pull on another shirt and immediately wanted it to be off again. She felt a blush creep to her cheeks and she turned around quickly. She stared at the door for a second before pushing it open and skipping down the stairs hoping he would take the physically movement as the reason for her red cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top