Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am

Daniel shut his eyes closed as well then thought of something else to do so got up on his feet taking his wand out of his pocket then pointed it in the air. "Accio Broomstick," he muttered and one of the schools broomstick flew toward him and it caught it with one hand then mounted his broom hovering slightly in the air. "Hey, want to have a race or a little cruise around Hogwarts," he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thinking of the past...(Chase) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thinking of the past...(Chase)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 am

Chase stared at the broom her eyes going wide. "Erm...broom?"She asked looking a bit scared. "Erm..brooms, really hate me."She said staring at it. "I mean I really...really can't fly."She said gripping the edge with her toes and feeling her other shoe fall off. Glancing down at the ground she sighed. "There goes my other shoe."She said with a sigh and then smiled and looked at Danny. "I really can't fly very well."She said slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 am

Daniel laughed and held out his hand towards her. "Don't worry, you have to just hold onto to me and i'll do all the flying." Daniel told her, calmly and casually as he waited for her to take his hand smiling warmly and politely at her wandering what she was so scared about. Then he saw her shoes slide off her foot then dash toward it grabbing it before it could fall then flew back up at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:52 am

Chase smiled and took her shoe. "Ok."She said slowly and carefully took his hand. Gripping his hand tightly she steadied herself. "I'm so clumsy..I'm going to fall!"She said closing her eyes. It seemed odd, that she would climb up on the roof, but wouldn't get on a broom. She held onto his hand carefully and then very carefully mounted the broom behind him holding around his waist hard hoping she wouldn't fall off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 am

Daniel smiled then did a barrel roll in the air then started cruising around the school. He did zig-zags and going up and down then through the forest then closely near the lake. "Not so bad isn't it. Flying," he told her looking back at her then at the water putting his hand it to feel the wet water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 am

Chase had her eyes shut tightly her head pressed against his back. She held onto his waist tightly and yelped every time he did a roll or went up or down to quickly. She whimpered and held on tightly. "you go so fast!"She yelled out gripping him harder. She opened her eyes slightly and put her hand out carefully feeling the water. She gasped and drew her hand back when it accidentally touched his. She blushed and closed her eyes harder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 am

Daniel laughed at her reaction every time he went up and down so quickly and did a roll. He smiled at her and blushed as well as her hand touched his for a fraction of second, he looked away from her then gradually lifted into the air turning slowly back to the castle getting as high as he could into the air then shot back down the castle at a frightening speed with wind crashing against his face causing his eyes to get watery then he stopped and landed back in the Astronomy tower.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 am

Chase gripped his back harder when he flew at the castle with speed that threw her hair back and whipped her around the face. When he finally got to the Astronomy tower she almost jumped off and let her feet touch solid ground. She gasped slightly and looked at him. "That was...."She stopped for a minute and then blushed. "Scary!"She said her hands shaking, her arms cold from the wind. She rubbed her arms gently trying to warm them up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:09 am

Daniel laughed and grabbed his bag and reached for his jacket then turned to put it around Chastity. "Good, that why i liked it. Think you be up for it again," he asked sarcastically and teased her a bit as he tucked her into his jacket then took her hand dragging her along to the fireplace and turned it on with a flick of his wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 am

Chase let him put the jacket on her and then drag her to the fireplace. She was chilly. "Yeah, how about never."She said shaking her head. "That was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life!"She said looking at him her eyes wide. She sat down in a couch and pulled her knees to her chest pulling his jacket around her. "Thank you, I was cold."She said looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top