Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:19 am

(Spartan returned after barfing and he saw a guitar over by the pool. He ran over to it and he started to play the Guitar solo from Throught he Fire and Flames.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:50 am

Sophia smiled as Andrian held her in his arms, as she listened to what Andreen was playig she msiled. 'That's really good Andrenn what is it called?" Sophia asked as swayed to with Andrain still holding her. humming the tone as she listened, it sounded like a really good song from the tune Andrenn was playing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 am

Andrian slowly drags Sophia to the shore and sat down but was still in the water listenign to the tune. "It awesome mate" Andrian said humming as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:15 pm

As Sophia sat down in the shor but still in the water she laid her head on Andrian's shoulder. "Wow, Andrenn that's really good what is the tune from?'' Sophia asked as she hummed the tune. "I a pretty good singer but only my mom and my daf ever heard me."said Sophia looking away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm

"Oh really we would love to hear you sing!" Andrian said excitedly, Andrian upwrap his arm of Sophia allowing her to get up and sing. He began to get up on the shore feeling much colder then he was in the pool and he pulled out his wand from his bag and shouted "Tergeo!" feeling much dryer and warmer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 pm

"Um ok, I'll sing for you but I might not be that good."said Sophia as she got out and dried herself out with her wand. As she whent in frot of them she waved her wand as a micphone appeared. "Ok everyone this is one of my favorite song by Carrie Underwood."said Sophia as she waved her wand and a boom box appeared.

Yeah, Yeah
What you got if you ain't got love
the kind that you just want to give away
its okay to open up
go ahead and let the light shine through
I know it's hard on a rainy day
you want to shut the world out and just be left alone
but don't run out on your faith...

'cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand
and what you've been up there searching for forever
is in your hands
when you figure out love is all that matters after all
it sure makes everything else seem so small
song Sophia beautifully as she smiled at Andrian and kept on singing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:20 pm

(Spartan claps as he listens to the song and he sumons some marines from a pelican to listen too. They all clap.) "I got an idea" he said sending the marines away. "One sec" (He goes underwater then throws a cue on the ground. A huge water slide goes all the way up.) "SWEET!" he said climbing up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:28 am

dae walked up *so this is where those murders live* thought dae he pointed his wand at the house "Incendio" the house ignited in flame "flagrate' and x appeared
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:36 am

As Sophia looked up to see Dae burn down her house with her mother in it she felt tears come down her face. As she ran towards Dae her eyes glemming with tears she turned to face him. "Why did you do that my parents are muggles not murders, no I have no family left I'm a orphan!"said Sophia sobbing. She lost her father now her mom by people who were evil .
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:47 am

"im sorry but only through the pain of loss mabey you will learn everytime u kill a death eater you make an orphan" said dae has he apprated away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top