Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 16 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:26 am

Sophia smiled as she read Ginvera's letter. She couldn't wait unbtil she was at Gin's house it was going to be so much fun. As sheclosed her letter she whnet upstairs to cahge her clothes. ""I might go see Andrain."Sophia thought to herslrf as she walked upstairs to her room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 am

Brianna approached Sophia's house, knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:27 am

Andrian snowy owl zoomed into Sophia house and landed on table hooting happily

Dear Sophia

How things going? Just arrived at my uncles place now well protected this time Razz
. Im still thinking about my parents and that night Dae destroyed my home. Blimey i miss you so much how is it with your grandparents?

P.S: Pearls abit rough today so if she bites you'll see why

Lotsa Love
Andrian Potter
XOXO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:38 am

As Sophia smiled as she read Andrain's letter in her own little world she didn't notice a knock on the door intil she heard the doorebell ring. Snapping out her her trance she ran towards the door. As she opened it she seen one of her best friends outside. "Oh my god Bri, how are you doing?" Sophia asked hugging her. "Please come in."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:56 am

"I'm doing fine" Brianna said as she stepped in, a bat flew in behind her "this is Fiorello" she said, motioning towards the bat who then landed on her shoulder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:30 pm

"Oh, hello Fiorello."said Sophia smiling. "So, Bri how is your summer holiday going so far/"Sophia asked as she whent to the fridge and got to cokes. "Sorry, we haveno butterbeer only cokes."said Sophia as she opened her and tooked a drink. "I was about to go swimmimg in the pond by my house you want to come?'Sophia asked.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 am

Andrian apparated outside Sophia window and knocked on the door and held a present behind him "Hey i got a susprise for you" Andrian said pointing his wand at his neck and putting the spell that make you voice high
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:33 am

As Sophia smiled she ran towards the door and opened it unaware she was in her red bikini top and shorts with red flip flops. "Andrian oh my god so good to see you!"said Sophia hugging him and kissing him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:41 am

Andrian walked to the door and gave her a hug and said "I miss you so much" Andrian said to her kissing her the lip then gave her the flower and a box of choclate

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 16 Handmade-jun011

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 16 12PinkRoses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 am

Meera walks by and see the couple so she decides to spy on them. She goes and hides behind one of the bushes. Suspect
She gets bored because nothing intresting was happening so she decides to leave. But then again she remembers she had to go to the Muggle shop to buy some things for her mum and she hated the Muggle shop so decides to stay. sunny
Suddenly her cat, Flopsy, comes to her and starts making alot of noise.
"Shut up Flops!! They might hear you!!!!" cat
Meera then shoos away her cat and when she looks back she see Andrian giving Sophia chocolates and roses.
"Finally something intresting." She thought to herself. jocolor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top