Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 15 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:50 am

"I don't know, like able to do wandless magic, or do noverbal spell or something like that?" Sophia asked as she looked around her house. "I mean if we can read each other thoughs and everything we might be able to do that also."said Sophia smiling happily
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:19 am

Andrian nodded slowly trying to get what she ment then got it "Oh..." Andrian murmered and said "Maybe we could try" Andrian said smiling down at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:40 am

Sophia Granger wrote:"I don't know, like able to do wandless magic, or do noverbal spell or something like that?" Sophia asked as she looked around her house. "I mean if we can read each other thoughs and everything we might be able to do that also."said Sophia smiling happily

"Or your both physic" Spartan said. (He presses a button on his guard and his regualr clothes he had been wearing changed colors as he kept pressing buttons.) "Oy... never get green on this thing" he said. (He stopped messing with the guard and continueddrinking the butterbeers.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Andrian forgot about his butter beer but he didn't care "Your saying we have something the others doesn't have?" Andrian replied to her waiting for an answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:38 pm

"Well maybe... from what I read from books couples that are susspose to soul-mates have power like this."said Sophia as she looked at her feet. "I susspose Professor Dumbledore knows about all this stuff I'm guessing but we could do anything."said Sophia as she thought about her butterbeer coming towards her. As the butterbeercame towards her by itself she smiled. "Wow this is awesome!" Sophia said smiling happily
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:24 am

"Oh i get now" Andrian said laughing at himself "Well want to see this movie Mimi chosen?" Andrian asked her and gently pulled the CD case away from Mimi grasp and put it in the Dvd Player "Take a seat everyone" Andrian said peering at them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:55 am

Sophia smiled as she cuddled next to Andrain. "I love this movie it's so awesome!"said Sophia she smiled at Andrain and layed her head on his shoulder. "Yay Mimi loves this movie thanks Master Potter and Mistress Granger for letting me watch this!" said Mimi boucing in her chair happily. "You know what you two remind me of?' Mimi asked happily. Not knowing Sphia asked her. :N I don't know Mimi do you know Andrain?' Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:09 am

"Nope" Andrian said looking at Mimi then back to Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:34 am

Mmi giggled happily as she looked atthem. "You two remind of Hermione Granger and Harry Potter.'said Mimi happily. "Wait you did say Hermine Granger and Harry Potter,that's the same as our last names Andrain I wonder if were realted to them? But then again I'm muggleborn so I can't be and so are you."said Sophia thinking hard.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:38 am

As Ginevra's Snowy White owl fluttered it's way towards Sophia's house it went inside and found Sophia with her grandparents. The letter was dropped onto her lap as Ginevra's owl Amber flew away.
Heyya Soph!
I can't wait to see you here at my place in a week. We'll have so much fun.
Enjoy it with your grandparents. Miss you already.
Best Friends Forever
Gin.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top