Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 17 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:09 am

As Sophia heard something in the bushes she laughed. "I think someone sapying on us!'said Sophia laughing as she looked at the bushes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:12 am

Andrian looked at the bushes and said "You can come out" and started to laugh too "I love you so much Sophia" Andrian said to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:15 am

"GAH! I was never good at spying anyways" Meera complained.
"All your fault Flops." Shes kneels down to stroke her cat and picks her up.
"Well bye guys. I have to go to the Muggle shop." she waves good bye to her friends and walks off to the Muggle Shop. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:24 am

Sophia Granger wrote:"Oh, hello Fiorello."said Sophia smiling. "So, Bri how is your summer holiday going so far/"Sophia asked as she whent to the fridge and got to cokes. "Sorry, we haveno butterbeer only cokes."said Sophia as she opened her and tooked a drink. "I was about to go swimmimg in the pond by my house you want to come?'Sophia asked.

"Ive done some travelling this summer, in other worrds, going great and yes I would thank you" Brianna said
[sorry i didn't reply in a while, i was busy]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:15 pm

Sophia smiled at Andrain "I love you more then anything in this world!'said Sophia smiling. As she waved bye to Meera she walked back into her house and smiled at Brianna. "OIk, we'll go swimmimgAndrain love you want to come?"Sophia asked smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:11 pm

"Oh yea sure i love swimming" Andrian said to her changing his clothe with the tip of his wand and he was in his swimmers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:30 am

When Meera was walking she just had a thought.
"Wait....dont I need Muggle money? Oh drat I forgot i spent all mine at the arcade!"
So she walked back to Sophia's house to ask her if she had any Muggle money. Meera heard they were going swimming so she asked if she could come too. Very Happy What a Face tongue cyclops bom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:59 am

As Sophia was about to head outside she ran into Meera. "Hello Mee want to go swimmimg with us you can if you want."said Sophia smiling as she had a basket in her arms full of cokes, and sandwhiches.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:02 am

"Let me hold that for you" Andrian said taking the basket for her "Ill carry it for you" he added on smiling at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:10 am

Meera nodded. She took her wand and POOF she was in her swimming togs.
"Blah...I wanted white board shorts.." she said and POOF she had white board shorts on. Then she pointed her wand to Flopsy. In a blink of an eye Flopsy was in her swimming togs, a little swimming hat. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top