Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 21 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 am

Brianna stepped out, her arctic fox form wasn't readily welcome by the dog-fox (male), the vixen (female) didn't even notice. Brianna wan't intimidated by the male red fox despite it being larger than her animagus form, and it lunged at her and a fight broke out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:56 am

Meera ran to the window and saw what was going on. She went outside and started shooing away the fox. It wasnt running away so she took her wand and STUPEFY the fox was blown back and he ran away. Meera rushed to Brianna and asker her if she was alright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:58 am

"I'm fine, I took a huge chunk out of his neck, so he will bleed to death in a few minutes anyway" Brianna barked in her fox language
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:59 am

"What? I cant understand you. Turn back to human form"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:02 am

Brianna changed back to human form, she was bloody, but didn't have a single scratch "I took a chunk out of the fox's neck before you stupefied him, he'll bleed to death in a few minutes because I took such a large chunk" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 am

"Oh ok. Where is he now? Did you see where he ran off too?"
Just then Meera looked up and she saw her owl Arctic with a letter in his beak. He dropped it and Meera read it out.

Meera, where are you? I need those vegetables you bought right now!
Love Mum

"Oh no! I forgot i had to buy those things. But I need some Muggle money." she paniced then put her hand into her pocket and found some.
"Sorry Brianna. I'll be right back! I just need to go buy some veggies for my mum and I'll give them to Arctic to bring it to her. You should go inside in case the fox comes back. Ill be right back." Meera runs to the Muggle shop to buy what her mum wants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 am

"Alright, see ya in a bit" Brianna aid to Meera, then she went to follow the profuse blood trail to the dog fox. She found the dog fox, but it was dead, completely bled out. Brianna dragged the body back to Sophia's house, the bloody body lay near the door. She entred the house again to wait for her friend to return
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:17 am

Meera runs back to Sophia's house to see the dead dog-fox with a body of blood in the front of the door. She goes around it to go inside.
"Did you see the other foxes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:18 am

"No, I guess the vixen ran away with the dog-fox, and the cubs are hiding" Brianna stated
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:21 am

"Oh ok...I wonder when Andy's coming back..he seems asleep."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top