Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 7 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 am

(Spartan wolf whistles then laughs hoping they knew he was just playing. He goes underwater and he looks witht he goggles on and he looks at the bottom. It was very dark for some reason.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:10 am

Sophia smiles. "So, what do you guys want to do now, I would say we should play chicken but you have to have a girl and a boy to play it."said Sophia as she squeezed Andrain hand. " I thought you guysdidn't want to swim?" Sophia asked as she kept her position. "Any of you guys have suggestion what we can play?" Sophia asked them as she looked at them
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:15 am

"Marco Polo?" he said swimming upwards. (He takes his goggles off andthrows it back in the pool.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:42 am

"Sure sounds fun to me ok, we got to vote who going to be it I vote Andrain!"said Sophia as she winked at him. As Sophia stayed in her position she waited for the others to vote.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:46 am

'Anything that you are in im in as well" Andrian said smiling at her "I Vote to plkay Marco Polo but how do we play" Andrian added. And gave Sophia a long kiss on lip feeling abit happier and then turn around noticing Adrenn was watching "You saw nothing" Andrian said nervously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:51 am

(Spartans eyes was wide open.) "Do you have a barfing part of the pool?" he asked Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah we do actaully, it outside the pool though by those trees."said Sophia pointing toward the by the pond. "What Andrenn never seen two people kiss before?" Sophia asked smiling as she turned towards Adrain. "There quite simple you just close your eyes and say 'Marco while we say Plolo and you have to find us according to where us voices are."said Sophia smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:23 am

sam flys by on his firebolt hello anyone there oh hi sophia i thought i saw some people together
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:22 pm

As she heard someone call her name she turned and smiled. "Well hello Sam, nice to see you again how are you doing?" Sohia asked polietly as shewhent over to hold Andrian hand. "So, how did your summer go? I never got to ask you when the first of the term started I never had time."said Sophia as shecame down in the water and came back up. "Sorry had to get my hair out of my eyes it was killing me."said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:17 am

Andrian turn to see who it was and saw it was Same and said "Oh Hello" Andrian said. He began to let go of Sophia hand and duck under water after 3 minute Andrian began to sneak up behind Sophia and wrap his arm around her giving her abear hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top