Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Sophia laughed. "Andrenn it's just a movie there susspose to look thatway!'said Sophia giggling as she watched the rest of the movie. As dhe laid her head onAndian's shoulder once again she took her hand and grabbed a handful of popcorn. "Oh, here comes my favorite part."said Sophia happily as she watched it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:23 pm

(Spartan watches the movie and he looks as Andrian and Sophia cuddled. He felt he sighs and continues eating his popcorn and another explosion happens. He jumps right off his chair and lands behind it.) "SEROUISLY HOW MANY EXPLOSIONS ARE IN THIS MOVIE?!" he exclaimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:00 am

Sophia laughs. "Oh, there's a couple more in this movie, I'm telling you it's the surrounded sounds that does it."said Sophia watching the move as she seen Andrenn go back inside his chair. "Oh, there like two more coming up so beware of them!"said Sophiasmiling as she was watching Andrenn jump out of his chair, she thought the whole thing was funny.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:02 am

"Okay then" he said (He presses a button on his chair and it made a huge shield around the chair with him inside.) "This should protect me from the surround sound" he said over the speaker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:06 am

Sophia laughs. "Ok. if you say so that should work."said Sophia as she looked over at Andrenn's chair, shaking her head she looked weirdly at the chair. "I'm not even going to ask, I don't want to know."said Sophia as she turned back towards Andrian. "Is he always this weird or is it just me?" Sophia asked him laughing as she turned back towards the T.V. with a smile on her face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:07 am

(Another explosion happens but Adrenn does not flich.) "I heard that" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:57 am

" No not really" Andrian muttered to her watching the last bit of the movie "The movie nearly finish" Andrian said starting to feel warmer. Andrian grabbed some popcorn and drank some of his pepsi and began to watch the last bit of the movie. Andrian held on to Sophia hand shaking and said " What you have to admit this is a scary movie" Andrian said rather shyly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Sophia smile "Yeah it is when I First saw it I screamed a couple of times."said Sophia as she interlocked her shaky hand with his. "Even know I already seen this in the theatre it's still scary to me."said Sophia as she ate a cookie. "But having somone to keep me safe and protected is laways god to have."Sphia whispered to Andrian smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:45 pm

"Ah thats nice thats really nice you know" he said deactivating the shield. (He watches the rest of the movie and it ended.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:55 am

Andrian laughed and crabbed a cookie " OOO A COOKIE!" Andrian exclaimed taking a bite, Andrian got up and said "I'll do it for u" Andrian said pressing the button and the disc slides out and he started to put it back in the case. Andrian looks around at Sophia and said "Erm what now?" Andrian asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top