Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Sophia smiles. "No thankyou Andrenn, but thanks for the offer but my mum already made me some."said Sophia smiling as she ate a chocolate chip cookie her mum made for her on her lap. "Want a cookie? There just fresh out of the oven my mum made them for us there good asked Andrian he ate two of them already!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:34 pm

"Sure" he said grabbing a cookie. (He takes a bite but notices a car blow up and falls out of his chair.) "I'm okay!" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Sophia couldn't help not to laugh. "Sorry, Andrenn are you ok? The surronded sounds probably made you do that Andrian jumped a couple of times but not that much.''said Sophia as she looked at Andrain and smiled. "Don't worry about it, we all do that, I did it a couple of times, and I live here!"said Sophia laughing. As she turned back towards the movie she saw Will Smith and the woman inside the room with all the people with the diease. "Aw this part is so sad."said Sophia as she watched it. As she loked at the clock above the t.v. she noticed Andrian didn't have long before he had to leave, sighing she looked back at the t.v. once more.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:53 pm

(Spartan gets up his air messed up from the rug and he puts his armor on then takes it off his hair the same it was before. Spartan ativates the automactic popcorn machine and he grabs some popcorn and starts eating it.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Sopia looks over at Andrenn and laughs. "Nice, may I have some?" Sophia asked smiling. "That was so cool did you create all of this by yourself?" Sophia asked as she looked at Andrenn chair. As she turned back to the movie she saw the room blow up before her eyes jumping she looked over and saw Andrian and them laughing at her. "What? I get a little jumpy when I'm watching things like this."said Sophia as her face turned red.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:32 pm

"Sure you can have some and I didn't create this armor I stole it off some aliens back in a spaceship long story" he said handing her popcorn "We should play Resident Evil 4 after this thats even more scary" he said telling the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:24 pm

"Yeah, I just got it yesterday I haven't watched it but Andrian said he has the 2nd task in about 2 minutes."said Sophia sadly. She wanted to spend more time with Andrian, but she knew Andrian had the 2nd task next she wondered what the 3rd task would beasshethought about it she shivered. As she watched the t.v. see she couldn't watched thet.v.she was to worried about Andrian and his tasks he had to face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:29 pm

(Spartan takes another bite out of his popcorn.) "Sophia if you worried about andrian in he 2nd task he will be fine" he said watching the TV "trust me I've been his friend for 2 years"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:20 am

" Yea ill be fine" Andrian said letting go of her hand "Sorry" Andrian said apologetically and grabbed the remote looking for the play button and pressed it and countiue watching I am Legend, It was now on his favorite part now " oooo i love this part" Andrian exclaimed. Andrian watched his favorite part as it finishes. " This is a great a movie" Andrian whispered to Adrenn and grabing a hand ful of popcorn and ate them one by one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:35 am

(Spartan watches and takes some more popcorn. He notices that the infected were odd looking.) "Man those things don't look scary just....like plastic." he said. (He lays ack in his chair and his eyes started to hurt. He yawns.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top