Resting (Allana) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Resting (Allana) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Resting (Allana)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resting (Allana) - Page 3 Empty Re: Resting (Allana)

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 am

Sterling was swimming in her eyes but closed his, a tear escaping the side of his eye. "I'm sorry." he repeated after she said it. Sterling felt like it was his fault.

"Oh no, no no..." he said, trying to back away, holding his breath as she swayed her beautiful silky hair of his face. He kept his eyes closed and his breath held as he took several steps back.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 am

Allana watched as he backed up his eyes closed. Oh this is good. Sure he only wanted her body, but if she got close enough to him. "I'm so sorry!"She said in her oddly high pitched innocent voice. "I didn't mean to!"She said turning around pretending to cry. "I know you have been hurt and I didn't want that to happen!"She said trying to be as dramatic as possible. There was no way he would know what was going on in her head. Like the fact that if you can laugh in her head, she was rolling on the floor. Or say, if you could kill someone with a glance, he was dead. This was to good to be true! She just hoped she'd be able to hurt him as much as possible before he caught on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 am

Sterling felt his heart sink as she started crying. She had been so innocent and sincere... why was he being so loyal when he had nobody to be loyal to? He liked Cat, of course he did! But... he didn't have to be exclusive did he? After all, she probably didn't feel the same way about him. He knew Cat loved him like a son... whom she had shepherded back into the fold... but did she love him like that? Even if she did... he had no commitment to her.

Sterling stroked her back gently with one hand. "It's okay," he said gently.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 am

Allana waited until she could make some tears fall down her face before turning around to look at him. Of course now her arm hurt from pinching herself, but that was ok! She had to make this believable! She looked at him carefully and grasped his hand in hers. "I really am sorry."She whispered. "I shouldn't be hurting you like this, you've been hurt..and you have a girlfriend."She said turning her face away letting her hair hide the oncoming smirk. She turned away from him and quickly concealed her happiness at the outcome. She realized he really became affected by her scent. She flipped her hair back looking at him. "I really am sorry."She whispered again touching his shoulder gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:08 am

Sterling stared blankly, dazed at her effect. "You're not hurting me," Sterling said. "I know you're only trying to help," he said, under the intoxicating influence of her perfume.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 am

"Are you sure?"She asked staring at him. Her oddly blank eyes shining in the light of the day. "Are you really sure I'm not hurting you?"She asked watching him. But her mind was screaming at her saying. "This is great! He really believes you're innocent, you need to go into show biz." She smiled at him and cupped his cheek in her hand again. "I know it probably is though."She whispered watching him closely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:20 am

He held her hand to his cheek, her presence was comforting him rather than hurting him. He found himself looking at Allana's legs. He noticed how slender and shaped they were. He placed his free hand on her thigh. He didn't say anything, just moved himself unendingly closer again to her.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 am

Allana let a small gasp escape her lips. This would be pure torture to him! She smiled and moved closer to him, putting her free hand on his shoulder. She was soon pressed up against him, his hand being touched on both sides by their thighs. "Sterling."She whispered pulling his face closer until their lips were inches from each other. "Do you want this?"She whispered. Her mind was laughing hysterically. On the ground, crying with the pleasure of this moment. The look on his face when the person he lusted was killing his love. Oh it was priceless! She wanted to see that RIGHT NOW! But couldn't, it would take careful planning. Careful...careful planning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 am

Sterling's lips formed the word "Yes," while he was still intoxicated by her perfume. But then he cleared his head. Did he want to go so far so fast? So soon after? He barely even knew the girl... but her scent and her body just drew him incessantly inward. He couldn't help himself, but the truth was that he didn't want it. Not yet, anyway.

His body yearned, ached and pained for another kiss, but his mind was screaming at him to slow down... to talk to Allana for a few days to make sure his feelings for her were genuine...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 am

Allana saw the hesitation. She smiled and then ran her finger down his jaw and backed up. "I shouldn't."She said softly turning her back on him. "not this quickly!"She said faking innocence. "I should go! I really should!"She said and touched his cheek one more time before walking away quickly. Oh how she hated leaving someone who she could possibly torture, but that would come in it's own due time. Oh it would come! And she would have the time of her life!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top