Heated Discussions - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heated Discussions - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heated Discussions

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heated Discussions - Page 8 Empty Re: Heated Discussions

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:06 am

"actuly i think its best for both of us if you dont go talk to her she thinks im on her side now and will be more willing to tell me things about her group and that will help your group" he said hoping she would get what he ment.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 am

"Oh, OK" said Virginia.

"I guess time can heal these. I'll just use essence of dittany or something on my gash and I'll be good. Thanks again, ne'os." Virginia said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 am

Professor Tiquelle listened to Mr. Emof. He was right. He was helping the Order, and the more information they could get out of him, the better. "Yes, I see your point. I'll just take another ten points from Slytherin and not mention this to any of you again. I'd advise not to bring it up." she finished. She'd only taken twenty points, which was quite reasonable for performing an unforgivable curse on a fellow student, she thought. "Miss Vista, I think we better get you off to the Hospital Wing." she added. Miss Vista was looking a little better, but there would be no harm in having the Nurse checking her over.

[[OOC: Shall I take Vinny up there or d'you want to Ne'os?]]

Heated Discussions - Page 8 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 am

"Oh, ok" Virginia replied. She was relieved. Then, the pain started coming back again. Virginia took a sip of blood again, and it felt better. She smiled at Miss Tiquelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top