Heated Discussions - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heated Discussions - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heated Discussions

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heated Discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: Heated Discussions

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Professor Tiquelle looked up at Mr. Emof. She was suspicious, but she also was curious to hear what he had to say. She decided to let him heal her. He was trying to make things better, or it seemed like it. She was a forgiving person, after all. "Go on then." she answered him, meaning both heal her and explain yourself. She wanted to hear his side, she could then ask Miss Vista later.

Heated Discussions - Page 7 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:09 pm

"well" he started taking the vial of blood he took from Virginia and then a vial of vampire blood he took from himself he let a small drop of vampire blood fall in Virginia's vial and then handed it to her "drink this the vampire blood will help heal you faster and your blood wont be rejected by your body. ok well what happened is i saw Zylee threatening her so i walked over and made a little show so Zylee trusted me by yes torturing Virginia, and then i saver her life because Zylee would have killer her by saying we should keep her to torture her. natruly i coudnt just attack her out right because of her connections. i know it was wrong but sometimes you must do things wrong to keep people alive" he said truthfully.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Virginia was satisfied. Ne'os had kind of made it look like he hadn't done much, but he told the truth. Now, Zylee just had to not be hostile. She looked at Miss Tiquelle for 'what next'. Meanwhile she took the vial and eyed it suspiciously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Professor Tiquelle thought his argument made sense. Whether it was true or not, that was another matter, but it made perfect sense. It fit. "So you're saying Miss Black was torturing Miss Vista, here, and nearly killed her?" she confirmed. She wouldn't punish Miss Black any more, any more points she took she would have to add on for Mr. Emof saving Miss Vista. If it was all true. She didn't have anything else to go by though. "Miss Vista, is this true?" she asked the girl, hoping to get something out of her. "You can nod or shake your head." she added, in case Miss Vista wasn't up to talking.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 pm

"I'm up to it." she said. She took a deep breath.

"I am grateful that Ne'os stopped Zylee from killing me, and that was wonderful and noble. But both tortured me. I still say though, his story is true." Virginia said. This was nearly too much for her to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 pm

ne'os wondered if the teacher was going to punish him more "well you should rink the blood it will taste horrible but it will help you heal faster" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 pm

"Thanks." Virginia said. She accepted the blood, took a deep breath, and swallowed.

It tasted horrible. Virginia almost puked. But she started to feel better immediately. She looked up and gave a grateful smile towards ne'os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 pm

"no problem" he said smileing back "vampire blood has amazing healing capabilities its how we live so long" he said and then looked at Jem "so what now?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:01 am

Professor Tiquelle was glad that the blood seemed to be helping Miss Vista, although it did seem like an odd cure to her. She was surprised, to say the least! "You were trying to save Miss Vista, which I suppose cancels out the curses." she began, not knowing how she would end. "So you're not in any trouble. Miss Black, however. I've already taken ten points off of her, though I may go talk to her again." she finished, finally reaching a conclusion. "Are you feeling alright, Miss Vista, or do you want to come up to the Hospital Wing?" she asked, wondering how much the blood was helping her.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 am

"Well, the blood is really helping me, but I still honestly don't feel so great..." said Virginia. She had stopped wobbling, but she was still dizzy, and her gash still stung. The feel of the Cruciatus Curse had not completely worn away, so she decided she would let the nurse see if she needed something else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top