Heated Discussions - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heated Discussions - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heated Discussions

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heated Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: Heated Discussions

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Zylee turned around on her heal and extended her arm, wand pointed right at the bridge of the girl's nose. "Crucio". She spoke the Dark Arts spell with ease, used to its power by now being who she was in the Wizarding world they were surrounded by. Zylee chuckled darkly and glanced back at Ne'os. "Care to tell me what you do around this dump for fun?", She retorted, morbid smile glittering maliciously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 pm

"not much i usually sneak out of the school and spend the day in hogsmead or london." he said truthfully watching her torture the girl.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Virginia screamed. The pain was not as bad as people always made it out to be, but she still fell to the ground. Zylee must not mean it very much. The pain was just as terrible, though. When it stopped, she lay on the ground, and looked up at them with eyes of hatred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 pm

"oh see she still has the ability to be angry you need to make her cry like this" he said taking his wand from his pocket and leaning down close to the girl he decided to show her what he realy was he hissed at her as he showed his fangs "crucio" he said in a cold voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Zylee paid no attention to the girl's pain, she was too used to hearing others scream in pain to even notice that the Ravenclaw was in an actually pain. "Hogsmead? How is that any fun, Mr. Leech?"

Green eyes looked up at the sky with wonder, her anger had disappeared to the surrounding Beings' luck. She assumed that hurting others was the reason for her sudden change of mood. A sigh issued from her thin lips and she looked away from the blinding sun light which she loathed so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Now the pain was unimaginable. She screamed and screamed and screamed so long. She would have been bawling but that took too much concentration. At this point, she WANTED to pass out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 pm

"well lets see theres the three broomsticks wich allows me to drink as much as i want so that provides a few hours and then theres the stalking random people and then scaring them half to death" he said smileing at that last part and then looking down at the girl screaming loudly "hmm my dear you are doing well with this curse but i think its time i let you breath a bit" he said stopping the curse.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Virginia felt the pain stop, but an echo of it was still there. There was a pause, and then she started to sob her heart out. How could they be casually talking about Hogsmeade right now!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Zylee let a bark of laughter escape her mouth. He had a wonderful way of thinking in her opinion. "I must say, i underestimated you, Emof". Zylee glanced down at the screaming Ravenclaw and smirked Morbidly. "Wonderful, very very wonderful- Although, I think you should have just killed her. Then you'd get her blood and I’d get the amusement", Zylee sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 pm

"well why kill her if i can get the blood from her when ever and then you could torture her when ever you want and get much more amusement" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top