Twilight Time - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Twilight Time - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Twilight Time

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twilight Time - Page 6 Empty Re: Twilight Time

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 pm

"im sorry but i cant trust you you will have to bear with me since i dont want to send you to the hospital to, obliviate" he said aiming his wand at his head.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Thomas prepared for it, whipping his wand out and Thomas flicked his wand, creating a shield strong enough to absorb that obliviate curse Neos set at him. Quickly Thomas rebounded back to a safe distance, he was not going to do this with Neos, even though he was sure Neos would enjoy it.

"Either you stop doing this and no one finds out about it, or you keep trying to attack me and I not only inform the Dark Lord of your kindness, he also finds out about you trying to erase it from my head!" He kept his wand at the ready, not attacking to try and show him that he was serious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:43 pm

ne'os saw the truth in his eyes "fine ill trust you but learn Occlumency it wil be more difficult then me just making you not remember it" he said bordley.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Thomas only grinned at him before he responded "I am already a known Occlumens. Do you think I am just some weak Death Eater who you can walk all over." Thomas laughed at him "No, I am not." He kept his wand out, just in case, but he was for sure the duel was over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:49 pm

ne'os didnt enjoy bieng laughed at and showed his fangs and walked up to thomas so he was in his face and said in a voice that had a denomic edge to it "have you ever seen what the fiendfyre curse does to someone?" heasked him "it burns the skin in a few seconds and then melts the bone and just when you think it would kill you it burns your soul and then you feel nothing for eternity" he said stepping back when he finished and placed his wand in his robes and walked back up to the castle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Thomas did not flinch at the threat, he only glared back at Neos. He was not afraid, he could not be afraid anymore. His entire set of emotions had been crushed the moment he tortured Chase, that was the end of it. Now he was a walking ball of hatred and anger, while before he was smart and cunning and did not hate the world, now he hated everyone. As Neos walked away, Thomas only stared at his back for a few minutes, watching him walk until his faint outline vanished. With that, Thomas lowered his head and made his way to the castle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Nerezza had been standing there smirking the entire time, her emerald eyes alight with fire. Ne'Os would be the first kill she made at the Battle of Hogwarts. Maybe it would be an accident, or maybe she would have already told the Dark Lord of Ne'Os being kind.

Laughing wildly, she noticed that Thomas was walking back up to the castle. "Hey, lover, where are you going?" she called out, staring at his back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top