Twilight Time - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Twilight Time - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Twilight Time

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twilight Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Twilight Time

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:23 am

Chase felt the bliss leave and she fell to the ground inches from her wand. She yelled out her mind flashing to what she could have done. She could have killed him! She felt a sob rack her body. "Thomas.."She sobbed her whole body quivering. "I almost killed him."She felt her body protest violently against the movement but she was to distressed to care. She slowly crawled to her knees and grabbed her wand turning on both of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 am

Thomas could only stare at her as she sobbed over the poor boys body. He could only stare angrily at her, knowing that she would never be his, even though he had saved Sterling life. "Consider that your one favor from me." He shook his head and he looked at Nerezza, motioned for her to leave with him, not looking back at the sobbing Chase.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:36 am

Chase was shaking so hard she let her wand drop to the ground. She looked over at Sterling and then back at the retreating figures. She spat out a glob of blood that had formed in her mouth from all the torture of before. Her whole body was shaking like she had just been put under a steam roller and survived. She looked up at them leaving. "I hate you Thomas!"She screamed at his back. She fell to sobbing again her whole body shaking. "I hate you." She sobbed falling onto the ground unable to hold herself up any longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:40 am

Nerezza walked off with Thomas, laughing loudly when she heard Chastity's words. Something clicked in her mind, but she chose to keep it to herself for now.

OOC:DONE?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 pm

ne'os had seen what had happened and walked out onto the grounds his wand in his hands "explain to me hwat you just did?" he asked them both.

OOC: only if you dont mind i join now Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Chase looked up startled. "Wha.."She said her whole body shaking. Her body ached from the spells cast on her. Here came another Slytherin. She backed up her mind in turmoil. Sterling was right behind her..dying. "Please help...he's dying!"She said turning to look at Sterling but barely able to move that far her arms giving out as she turned. She fell landing on her elbows. It scared her and she let out a whimper. "Please help."She whispered trying as hard as she could to get to her feet, but only managing to get to her knees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:04 pm

" i will help" he said to her nad then turned on the death eaters "you were not ordered to kill and you know the school is a neutral zone i will be telling the dark lord what you did" he said his fangs showing as he yelled at them." he then looked at Sterling "what did they hit him with" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Chase shook her head. "I don't know."She said glancing around at him. "I was being..."She swallowed, barely able to make out the words. "Crucio'd when he came."She said and forced herself to stay on her knees. The stiffness from being tortured overwhelmed her. She gasped slightly and coughed hard her body shaking. The freshness of the pain was so strong in her mind she almost vomited. But she managed to keep her lunch and slowly pull herself to a standing position. Wobbling dangerously. "Thank you so much."She whispered looking at him, looking as though she was about to pass out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm

"oh well aslong as he didnt lose his mind hes ok" he said moving them together so he could pick them up he then lifted into the air and flew to the Nursing Wing and dropped off Chase and then he flew away again to st mungos when he landed he walked through the glass barrier and had a couple nurses carry Sterling to a room. he watched them look after him for a few minutes and then left for hogwarts and landed infront of the death eaters. "i have to make you forget this now you understand it would ruin my image." he said to them both.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Thomas only stared at Neos when he appeared in front of the two of them. He gritted his teeth and watched as he helped the girl, and he could not even look at Nerezza, his anger flaring throughout his entire body. He knew that what she did was going to far, and he had even gone to far himself, but he was also glad the Neos would help Chase, but when he came back over to them, Thomas just laughed at him, slowly reaching for his wand.

"I think it would be better if you just trusted us." He glared at Neos, not wanting his memory erased, no it would not happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top