Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 9 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:20 am

Chase shook her head. "He lives down the street from me."She said slowly. She looked up at him carefully and saw that stunned look that he got from staring at her for to long. She smiled and cupped his face with her hand softly. "I'm just surprised that he would say something like that, I've known him for a while, he's an old family friend."She lied. Sure they hadn't really done anything. He'd taken her to get a new swimsuit and ended up him running away and leaving a note on her desk. She smiled at him. She had never lied before.

And it made her hand shake. Deciding that wouldn't do she told him about their meeting. "I'm sorry I lied."She said slowly. "he isn't a family friend."She said shaking her head looking ashamed. She had barely said the words and already she was confessing to lying. She hung her head looking down. "He just...ran off after I was stupid and tried to get rid of the crease on his forehead, like this."She said reaching up and putting her thumb between Sterling's eyes and rubbed gently to get rid of the soft pucker of skin. "That's all I did and I felt horrified, and he said it was ok and ran! Leaving a note on my desk saying, Remember me for what I was today. And I haven't seen him since!"She finished heavily. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you the truth right away!"She said frantically. Even though the lie had been made seconds before her telling him it was a lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 9 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:29 am

Sterling forgave her instantly without a second thought. As she rubbed him in the spot, he felt red hot pleasure emanate from the spot. He smirked a little. Lucky guy, he thought as he envisioned her doing the same to him. She had been so quick to forgive a much worse atrocity, rather than something as innocent as lying... which he had done a lot of before they were this intimate. He couldn't believe she was apologizing for something that innocent. "Don't worry about it." Sterling said soothingly, clutching her tighter. He decided to be just as honest back.

"Chassy... I think... I think he's a Death Eater." he said quietly.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 am

"No he's not! He doesn't have a Dark mark."She said quickly. "I went swimming with him remember? He didn't have one on his arm!"She said staring at him. She clutched him tightly. "I'm so sorry I lied."She said shaking her head. Her hands were still shaking uncomfortably. She whimpered and laid her cheek against his chest and listened to his heart beat, feeling hers go down slowly. She looked up at him and felt the overwhelming urge to kiss him. So she did. Hard and passionate. She didn't know where this came from, but it was driving her insane. She loved him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:42 am

Sterling swelled with relief when she told him he didn't have a Dark Mark. His decisions weren't THAT bad then... it wasn't as if he was fraternizing with the enemy... but at the same time he was filled with dread. It wasn't Tom's trickery that led him to think the horrible thing's about his Love's mother... it was all his own doing. Tom was just trying to help him. The murder was made up completely by him... Tom was a good person. It was Sterling... Sterling was weak. He would do Tom's mission... maybe it was just a simple matter of changing Chase's mom's mind. He was about to tell her he was going to do the mission... but then she kissed him. It was intoxicating... for the first time his body ached when she did it. He longed for more... he couldn't tell what more there could be, but he still wanted it. He touched the bare skin on her back, his fingers tingling. He was overcome with intense adrenaline. More! a voice screamed inside him, but he tried to silence it. Weak as he was, he kissed Chase harder. the other part of him wanted to leave though... as not to do anything rash... not to make any mistakes.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 am

Chase felt something overcome Sterling. He was pushing against her harder, she fell back against the side of the couch, him on top of her. But they were still kissing. She felt his hand touch her back. She smiled into the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair pulling on it slightly. Not to hard, but enough to make her happy, to show she was enjoying this. She had her eyes shut tight, backed up as far as she could go, she couldn't stop if she wanted to. Not like she wanted to of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:30 am

Sterling wrenched his mouth off of hers, mustering every ounce of willpower he possessed. He longed to lean back down, kiss her again, but he didn't. He sat up quickly... it was easier to appease the pain of leaving quickly, like a band-aid than drawing it out. His entire body was shaking. He was flexing all of his muscles simotaneously to give them something to do, so they wouldn't seize Chase again.

"I'm sorry," he gasped, he was panting. "I was about to do something... something very stupid." he said as he buried his face in his own hand, running them through his hair. He was the Sterling he had been the week before again... the scared, cautious Sterling. He longed to escape... to run away, banish the temptation that sat blameless in front of him. His heart fluttered feebly. He relaxed for a moment... and felt his momentarily idle body about to pounce back on top of Chase... but he stopped himself, gasping for breath. He felt as if he had just run a 3 mile cross country circuit early in the season... before he was in shape... before he was ready for it...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 am

Chase looked at him startled when he wrenched himself off of her. He was shaking so badly. Then he talked and her hand, which had been hovering over his back, was drawn back to her chest. She stared at him carefully. He looked so worried. "Sterling."She whispered putting her hand on his back carefully. "Are you ok?"She asked slowly her hand rubbing his back gently. She slowly got off of the couch and moved to sit in front of him on her knees. She pulled his hands away from his face and held them gently. Not looking at him, but at his hands which she turned over and examined silently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 am

Sterling could not bear her touch. He felt the ravenous animal awake inside him, ready to overcome his brain and seize her again. Adrenaline surged through him. Rational though escaped him. He clasped her hand tightly, and kissed it.

His lips tingled again. He felt himself fall to his knees to face her, breathing deeply. His hand still clasped in his.

He was back out on the grounds. He approached the girl whom was so beautiful... too much for him. He tried to leave, but stayed. She smiled at him for the first time. He relived the boiling sensation inside his stomach. There was a flash and he was sitting in an empty classroom by the fire... alone. Chase entered, dazzling him. He smelled her vanilla and rain scent again. His insides churned. He was holding her intimately for the first time, told to act on impulse... their lips met... another flash. He was in the room of requirement, asleep... dreaming of the stranger that took Chase away from him... Chase's mother laughed shrilly at his blood, looking disapproving... Sterling was kissing her... attacking her, overcome with the desire to go further than a kiss...

Sterling threw her hand away, gasping so frantically the air ran through his vocal chords, making him sound like a dehydrated cat, feebly attempting to meow. He staggered backward, and the fell down limply on the couch. He was clutching the couch with his right hand, clawing it as if it was the couch's fault he was going through the anguish he felt now... torn between rationality and instinct.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:50 am

Chase looked frightened. The look on his face. He seemed to be in pain. "Sterling?"She whispered. His eyes were glazed, he was gasping for air. Then he threw her hands away. Her being off balance fell down onto the ground as he fell back onto the couch gasping for air. She slowly got up and saw him clawing at the couch. She jumped up and grabbed his hand. "Sterling!"She said loudly and clearly. "Calm down, it's ok."She whispered. "Shhh."She whispered holding onto his wrists. She was standing over him, holding him down. Her hair falling down on either side of his face, giving a perfect runway view to her. She held onto his wrists tightly. "Shh, it's ok."She said softly. She freed a hand and carefully stroked his cheek. "It's just me.."She whispered gently. "It's ok."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:57 am

Sterling almost didn't perceive Chase holding him, determined to look everywhere except her face. Then her hair fell over her... everywhere he looked he saw her or her hair. He calmed immediately, momentarily stunned by her. She sat down next to him, and he reached a hand out around the back of her neck and drew her inward. He kissed her softly at first, then a little longer, and it escalated again. Before he knew it they were horizontal on the couch again. How had let this happen? He tried to restrain himself without pulling away completely... he fell to one side of the couch so they were both laying on their arms, facing eachother. Her eyes glistened in the room, which slowly started to darken, the light in the room fading. Was the room trying to torture him? Then he remembered it was the Room of Requirement... he probably wanted it to darken at some point in him... or she did. Then he looked at her too long, and was stunned again, glazing over. He froze, transfixed until she did something to free him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top