Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 8 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:17 am

Chase listened to him and she gasped when he said he wanted to kill her mom. But she understood. He was apologizing over and over, his hand on her shoulder. She lifted her hand and pushed his chin up softly so that he would look her right in the eyes. "I understand."She said softly. "It's my mother that is keeping us apart, I know it is, and it's a natural thing for you to want her gone."She said softly looking him right in the eyes, her brown eyes flickering from one gray eye to the other. She smiled softly and brushed her thumb along his chin. "I understand."She said again softly and kissed his forehead gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 8 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:28 am

Sterling couldn't believe it. He seized her and kissed her deeply. She was just too perfect... how was she so quick to forgive him for something so horrendous. He tried to express all his thanks in the kiss, pouring as much of his soul as he could into it. He grabbed her tightly... he would never, ever find anybody else like her. He refused to let her go. He would give anything to keep her.

"Thank-you. So much." he said when they finally broke apart. "I'm so sorry. I wouldn't... I would never..." he began but trailed off. He kissed her again even more passionately than before.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

Chase gasped slightly when suddenly he was kissing her. She felt him hold onto her tightly. She could feel the emotion he was putting into this kiss. He broke apart and she was gasping for air before he kissed her again. She ran her hand through his hair silently and pulled him close. He just seemed to need this right now. Just needed someone to understand. She would never fully understand the concept of the hate he was talking about. Chase had never hated anything before, so she didn't know what to think. But she knew it was normal. Well, normal for most people anyway. She kissed him deeply, liking this to much to stop for air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:40 am

Sterling had no way to express what he was thinking, it was too difficult to put into words, and easier to put into a kiss... but it still didn't quite express how grateful he felt. He conjured a dozen of her favorite flowers and handed them to her wordlessly, smiling. He shed a tear. Her stare was boring into him. He gain felt as if he would do anything for her. He would jump in front of a Killing Curse for her. A love deeper than he had felt for her since the moment he met her. He scooted closer.

"I love you." he whispered in Chase's ear for the first time in his life. He hadn't even said these words to his own family... always using substitute words when expressing it to them. He shed another tear, it trickled down Chase's neck... down to her shoulder. He followed it with a trail of gentle kisses.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

Chase smiled sniffing the flowers silently. She set them down beside her and watched as he stared at her. She saw a small tear go down his face and she put out her hand to catch it carefully. It landed on her finger and she looked at him. Then he was hugging her and he said something that made her heart pound, eletricity run through her veins, and her mouth to open in silent shock.

"I love you"

She felt another tear hit her arm and he kissed his way down following the path it took. She felt small tears prick her eyes when the only words she could think of came to her. The only words she had truly meant in her entire life came out so quickly she had no time to recall them. "I love you too."She whispered and smiled feeling his kisses down her arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 am

Sterling's heart left with the the boiling electricity that he always felt when she smiled at him... except it was a thousand times the magnitude. It was almost too much for him to bear. He started crying openly, clutching Chase for dear life. He wanted to say something, but he couldn't. The words caught in his throat before he could vocalize them. They manifested themselves instead as heaving sobs.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 am

Chase looked slightly startled. He was crying. She hadn't meant for him to cry. But all she could do was put her hand on the back of his head and hold him. He was sobbing so hard she didn't want to say anything in fear he would run out of the room. So she held him softly, letting him cry. She knew how that felt, so she was careful to just give him a shoulder to cry on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 am

Sterling continued like this for several minutes, before pulling himself together again. He wiped one eye, but left the other to remain tear streaked. He smiled feebly. "Thanks." he said. leaning forward to brush his dry cheek on hers, and kissing the cheek on his way back up.

"I can't thank you enough for forgiving me about Tom." Sterling said.

[[OOC: He doesn't notice he let the name slip ^_^ He's too overcome with emotion]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:09 am

Chase smiled softly and wiped the tears away from his face. "you're ok."She said softly. Then she heard Tom. This made her blood freeze. Was this the same Tom who had asked her the rhetorical question of never seeing her again this happy? The one who lived down the street from her? She looked at him carefully. "What Tom is that Love?"She asked softly her eyes on him, both hands holding his face so that she could look into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:15 am

"Thomas Tangleton I think." he said, remembering only because his fake identity of Fred. "Do you know him?" Sterling asked. Tom was very charming... what if she already knew him and like him better? Why else would she look so tense? Was this a confrontation both her loves? Was she deciding now? The thought made him imagine Tom being tortured. It gave him pleasure for a second because... but then he remembered what he had promised his love Chase. He wouldn't think hat to anybody else. He stared into her eyes to distract him from the thought, his insides liquidating at the sight.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top