Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Chase smiled at him softly as he kissed her. She folded her fingers in his and smiled. "what about you?"She asked looking at him. "I wasn't even able to LOOK at you in the hallways for fear of suspicion, I got a glimpse, but that wasn't enough to see how you were doing."She said hanging onto his every word, her eyes still sparkling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 7 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Looking at Chase, all thoughts of torture fled from them. Nobody could possibly be evil with her being so perfect... STerling realized what he had been thinking and was horrified with himself. I am not a Death Eater. he told himself firmly. Chase erased all his hate, replacing it only with love.

"I've been... I got my first D in a paper this week. My grades have been slipping... but it's worth it." he said. Anything was worth her... he didn't care if he got straight T's on his next exam as long as she stayed there... by his side... he was willing to give up anything.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Chase gasped slightly and got up on her knees facing him. "You can't let you're grades slip Sterling!"She said looking horrified. "What if someone notices, they'll ask,"She made her voice deeper impersonating a teacher. "Why are you're grades slipping mister, got a girl on you're mind?" She stopped her impression to look at him her eyes wide. "I know we shouldn't be meeting so often."She said staring at him. "But...I want to see you, my grades aren't anything to worry about, but, if you wanted to, we could make it look like you're tutoring me!"She said looking at him frantically. "Then we would both get our work done together and still get to be together."She said staring at him leaning closer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Sterling imagined study sessions... studying and Chase... his two favorite things. "Make your grades slip. I'll work harder... I think Professor Tequille would probably refer you to me.. we could make it look like it was all an accident. I'll tell her I want to tutor people, and the next day ask her if you can have a tutor." Sterling's heart leaped again.

He held Chase close. They wouldn't have to hide anymore... why was he so angry before? They could be together... out of hiding...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Chase smiled and moved her chin up against his chest closing her eyes. "It'll work, I know it will."She whispered. But all the same, she would be graduating a lot sooner then he would...She shut that from her mind. She couldn't think like that! She gripped his hand harder. "It won't be to hard to let me grades slip..I should have probably asked for a tutor a long time ago, in fact, my friends have been telling me I should get one!"She said looking at him. "It'll just be a coincidence that you applied to be on right before I came in."She said smiling at him. She pressed her lips to his briefly. "Now tell me more about yourself."She whispered wanting to learn more about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Sterling smiled. It would work, wouldn't it? He instantly felt better. When Tom called for him he would ignore it... Chase was all he needed.

"What do you want to know? I'll tell you... anything." he whispered. He would tell her anything... about anything... except for his talk with Tom. She didn't need to know about his moment of weakness... it wasn't like he was going to act on it or anything, so why did she need to know?

He trusted her completely though... he decided if she asked about it he would answer. Secretly in his mind, he was reassured knowing it was unlikely she would...

Then he felt guilty. He should tell her anyway should he? He would let her speak first... he would tell her after that. He now hoped she would ask, something leading to it, so it wouldn't seem like such a big deal when he told her...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Chase sighed slightly. "I don't know, stuff that's corney, like what's you're favourite colour, and song?" She said giggling. "What do you do besides studying? Who's you're best friend?"She asked smiling. She could go on forever, there were always questions floating around in her head. "Do you have a favourite candy? What's you're favourite food?"She asked and then giggled. "I can keep asking if you want."She said lifting her head off his shoulder to look at him her eyes sparkling with amusement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 pm

He smiled, forgetting about Tom for a moment. "Navy blue, A Cauldron of Hot Strong Love, I like being with you much better than studying... you're my best friend. Acid pops, and curry rice." He responded, happy to answer all her questions. He parried the questions by asking his own. "What's your favorite gemstone? Your favorite flower? How many boyfriends have you had?"[/b] he was asking. He was too intrigued to talk about Tom right now... it would be poorly placed. He would wait for her to respond again... he could tell her later...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 am

"I like Saphire, Erm..dahlia's are my favourite flower, I've had a few boyfriends, to many to count."She said rubbing her neck in embarrassment. "My last one was a disaster though, so I was kind of scared when I met you, because I was afraid you might be like him!"She said laughing. She looked at him happily but he seemed worried. "Are you ok?"She asked slowly her smile fading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:13 am

Sterling exhaled, now was the time to tell her. "There was somebody... a Slytherin. He told me there was a way I could purify my blood... a way to eliminate racism. I told him I would do anything... I..." his voice broke. He closed his eyes. He had to be completely honest he reminded himself. "I wanted... I wanted to kill your mother." he said. He regretted it so much now. "Please... please forgive me. I would never do that. It just... it just crossed through my mind. I had to tell you... I told myself I'd tell you anything. Please... I'm so sorry..." he said. He kept rambling apologies, but he didn't regret telling her. She had to know. He had to be honest about everything, if it was going to work. "Please." he whispered one last time, gazing straight into her eyes clutching her shoulder. He would understand if she was horrified by this thought. Pushed away from him... sickened by his mind. But if it would work, she had to know every single little thing about him, so it could never be a problem later...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top