Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Chase laughed lightly. "I asked you what you would have to help yourself from if we danced at the dance, and you like, spaced out."She said looking up at him her eyes shimmering with amusement. She tilted her head to the side gently and laid her hand on his shoulder again. "I thought I did something wrong or something."She said closing her eyes and giggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** - Page 4 Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:35 pm

"Help myself from keeping you... I don't know if I would have the strength to give you back afterward." he said simply to the first question. He let his and rest on he knee. He smiled, looking down.

"And you didn't do anything wrong. You just... stunned me." he said, blushing a little again. He hated blushing, but he couldn't help it.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Chase laughed slightly. "Give me back? You mean to the other boy?"She asked smiling at him. Then she hugged him. She had to. He seemed so desperate without her. Just looked lost. She buried her face in his neck and grinned slightly. Poor guy seemed so lost when she wasn't around. She had seen him in the hall that day. He had looked completely confused and worried. Not to mention tired! She smiled and squeezed a bit tighter before letting go. "Now how did I stun you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:46 pm

"Whoever you go with, yeah. I'd ask you to dance... and when the song was over, I don't know." he said. He felt so incompetent next to her... what if her date was better than him? It wouldn't be hard for the guy to look better than him... he thought frantically. He was interrupted from his thoughts when Chase asked the second question.

"It was the way you looked at me..." he answered, embarrassed. Her eyes had been wide and interrogative. He had felt as if he was falling into them... then everything went blank until he saw her blush...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Chase smiled at him. "I bet you could do it."She said and moved her hand back up onto his cheek. She just couldn't help it. It was like her hand belonged there. It was so easy to just rest it there, stroking the soft skin under his eyes and over his nose. Searching his face for the reason why she felt so happy when she was near him. She smiled and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "So is it only my face that you like about me?"She asked turning away and pretending to pout, crossing her arms across her lap like a little kid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Chase rested her hand of his face. It felt warm white hot, but not unpleasant. Sterling sat unmoving, wishing with all his heart she would never take it away.

When she asked the question, turning and pouting he grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face him. "No, I like the rest of you too." he said, smiling and poking her shoulder.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Chase gasped slightly when he turned her around to face him. She
looked up at him slightly startled, her eyes wide. Then she smiled and
grabbed a hold of his hand. She brought it slowly to her lips and
kissed it softly. "I know."She said slowly looking up at him through
her eyelashes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Sterling had to force himself not to be stunned by her again. He leaned in and brushed her cheek with his lips. "Thanks for reaching out to me." he said, smiling, leaning in so he was millimeters from her face.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Chase felt a moment of shock run through her when he brushed his lips against her cheek. She smiled and moved around so that her lips were hovering over his. "How could I not?"She whispered and pushed her lips against him. The shock of electricity that ran through her body was almost staggering. She had to take a deep breath as she pushed up against him immediately, her hand running through his hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Sterling felt his hair pulled. He returned this, twisting her luxuriant locks between his fingers. He bent his arms around her neck. He kissed her wordlessly, sure that they were now floating off of the red couch, flying infinitely into oblivion. He closed her eyes, trapped in the moment. His hand slid down her shirt to the exposed skin at the bottom. It felt pleasantly warm... he thought his hands must be freezing so he removed it for her sake. The kiss filled him with some unidentifiable warm substance. He felt himself fall limp again, leaning on her, held in her arms for support. He was breathing fast... too fast.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top